• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Share some pearls from your path

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Here's a Buddhist prayer -

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending
one another.
May those who find themselves in trackless,
fearful wilderness–
the children, the aged,
the unprotected–
be guarded by beneficial celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

All the best!
I love the prayer

Spiderman

Veteran Member
what a great thread!

matthew 25;

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?

When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'
Great post!

Reactions: syo

Spiderman

Veteran Member
10-to-Zen.jpg

Fun & Inspiring Archives - Page 65 of 98 - Tiny Buddha
Imagine if everyone did that... I'm working on it

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
I like how ecumenical this forum is and thank the staff for giving me a second chance. I'm grateful for the wisdom I've seen come from Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Shamans, Animists, Deists, Necromancers, spiritists, Buddhists, heathens, Luciferians, Mormons, Atheists, agnostics, pagans, and the many different paths members of RF are on. I have seen valuable wisdom, understanding, insight, and Charity come from people on all of these paths.

To better appreciate your walk, please share some wisdom you have learned from your faith. Perhaps it is a favorite text or quote or a valuable lesson you have learned. I appreciate any pearls you have to offer :)
1. O SON OF SPIRIT!
My first counsel is this: Possess a pure, kindly and radiant heart, that thine may be a sovereignty ancient, imperishable and everlasting.
(Baha'u'llah, The Arabic Hidden Words)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
1. O SON OF SPIRIT!
My first counsel is this: Possess a pure, kindly and radiant heart, that thine may be a sovereignty ancient, imperishable and everlasting.
(Baha'u'llah, The Arabic Hidden Words)
I have always loved quotes from the Baha'i scriptures. They're just beautiful!