• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Share a positive thought

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Positive meandering thoughts:

We must live by the justice we create! + The circumstances of life always dictate what we must do unless we rise above the circumstances to create a better world + So much of the cause and effect of what we live is in our choices + there are always things beyond our control + how we treat others determines our destiny or fate + for a reasonable person it takes good reasons to have a change of heart + we don't live in the dark ages though some people carry the dark ages philosophy with them + you are only as free as you will to be on the inside + there are different types of freedom + there are monsters in the world and we can't let them dictate how life is gonna be + outer freedom or inner freedom to rule one's self, which would you rather have + love prevents many violences + what becomes of a person who can't rule themselves + life is a learning curve over time + Mercy is easier then hate though less attractive to many + do people really do what they do without the ability to do better or otherwise; that only happens when they shut themselves off to the desire to do better or otherwise + what kind of freedom do people want, anarchy or peace, honesty or cheatfulness, forebearance or fury, love or indifference = ???????? Fact or fiction, who knows?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
With so many different beliefs, someone could be right - but the probability is that it isn't you (or me). :D