• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shamima Begum and Hoda Muthana

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Both ISIS brides that realized they made very poor life decisions and now want to return to their home country. The U.K. has stripped Shamima Begum's citizenship and will not be allowed to return and of course Hoda Muthana whose case is ongoing. My question is why should any country allow someone back in the country after they made a decision to join an international terrorist organization that advocated for the murder of citizens of their country of origin?

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
Both ISIS brides that realized they made very poor life decisions and now want to return to their home country. The U.K. has stripped Shamima Begum's citizenship and will not be allowed to return and of course Hoda Muthana whose case is ongoing. My question is why should any country allow someone back in the country after they made a decision to join an international terrorist organization that advocated for the murder of citizens of their country of origin?
In the case of Shamina Begum, she was only 15(?) when she left the UK, this is under the age of legal responsibility. You can't drive a car under 16, you can't drink alcohol, you can't get married, you can't have sex.

Can you therefore make a life changing decision?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
In the case of Shamina Begum, she was only 15(?) when she left the UK, this is under the age of legal responsibility. You can't drive a car under 16, you can't drink alcohol, you can't get married, you can't have sex.

Can you therefore make a life changing decision?

Since the U.K. stripped her of her citizenship then yes they believe you can.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
But why Syria or Irak should keep those people in their countries ?
They came illegally.
Also they need to reconstruct the countries and probably don't want to spend more money on those people.
They probably just want to get ride of them. They also can be a threat there.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
My Grand Daughter chose Narnia, if you are a child, is the choice valid?

Do the people in the state of Narnia post videos of children being taught how to behead people, people being tortured and executed, and openly call for murder of citizens of the U.K.?
Would it be a cause of concern to you if your grand daughter, after the bombing at Ariana Grandes concert in Manchester England that took the lives of over 22 people state it was justified? Begum apparently did.

Last edited:

Ellen Brown

There is the question of what will happen when they and we shall stand before Allah SWT (God) and are asked about our deeds. I want to be known as have been merciful to those who need it.

I will make Dua, but other than that I am pleased that I am not involved.

sooda

Veteran Member

Hard question.. I think they should come back and go to prison for a while.

74x12

Very convenient that they both want to return at once. I'm thinking international psyop.

Ellen Brown

When I judge someone, I think about how I would want to be judged. My Christian family, and those in my church were not merciful.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Do the people in the state of Narnia post videos of children being taught how to behead people, people being tortured and executed, and openly call for murder of citizens of the U.K.?
Would it be a cause of concern to you if your grand daughter, after the bombing at Ariana Grandes concert in Manchester England that took the lives of over 22 people state it was justified? Begum apparently did.
I am from Manchester, I was in the Arena the previous night. I am not defending what the girl has done, I'm just saying that because of her age it is not straight forward.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I am from Manchester, I was in the Arena the previous night. I am not defending what the girl has done, I'm just saying that because of her age it is not straight forward.

Good you weren't there when it happened

A 9 year old can pull a trigger on you just as easily as a twenty year old. Child soldiers are actively sought in many places because their early exposure to torture and murder seems to make them less empathetic and less prone to letting judgement cloud their acts, In many places they are some of the most feared because of this fact.

Ellen Brown

Good you weren't there when it happened

A 9 year old can pull a trigger on you just as easily as a twenty year old. Child soldiers are actively sought in many places because their early exposure to torture and murder seems to make them less empathetic and less prone to letting judgement cloud their acts, In many places they are some of the most feared because of this fact.

It depends why you intend to kill. In the line of duty, I have pointed a heavy pistol at an assailant twice. Both times they ran before I could shoot, saving their lives. Doing so out of malice or anger, it likely would not be that way.

So, what would you do with these "Child Warriors"?

Shad

Veteran Member
. My question is why should any country allow someone back in the country after they made a decision to join an international terrorist organization that advocated for the murder of citizens of their country of origin?

Bleeding hearts with no sense have government power. That is why.