• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shamanic Mask

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Unfortunately I couldn't stage a better photoshoot yet (it's way too hot outside) but these are the staves I've added to my mask. Over the eye-patch is an illusionary stave, meant to allow to be seen what is normally hidden. On the sides are staves for protection from spirits. On the deer jaws, and underneath them, there are also staves against witchcraft--four in total. There are also runes of the Younger Futhark around the eye. to represent journeying, the elements, and the sun.

IMG_20180808_163212.jpg

IMG_20180808_163221.jpg

IMG_20180808_163224.jpg

IMG_20180808_164127_984.jpg

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
From my instagram:

(I) kicked off our Stormy Season with a ritual/photoshoot to honor Thor and Perun! While I was doing my thing, thunder was on the horizon, and a falcon was having a spat (probably territorial) with a couple of crows. The mask is the one that I just finished (and is featured in recent photos) and is of course inspired by the band Heilung!

HNbYpPq.jpg

seahB1S.jpg

wO89CxJ.jpg