• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shall we shorten the God proofs?

Do you like it, the thread?

• Total voters

questfortruth

PROOF of GOD:
God knows, what the God exists.

COMMENT:
Consider an Omniscient Being. He knows, what He exists. So, because among the knowledge even such a knowledge is, then the Omniscient Being exists.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
This "proof" makes no sense. How does this DEMONSTRATE the existence of God?

<<Google translate>>

Это «доказательство» не имеет смысла. Как ДЕМОНСТРИРУЕТ существование Бога?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I am working on the assumption that English is not your native tongue as your words don't actually make a lot of sense as written. Not in English, at least.

Pro Tip: Putting such a limited poll on a thread is a really, really dumb idea.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
PROOF of GOD:

COMMENT:
Consider an Omniscient Being. He knows, what He exists. So, because among the knowledge even such a knowledge is, then the Omniscient Being exists.

I gonna guess and counter with circular logic.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
PROOF of GOD:

COMMENT:

That's like if my sister told you I have a lot of knowledge in Engineering. When you ask me how do you know. Demonstrate your knowledge.

and I say

I know what I know.

Consider me, who knows what I know about this knowledge because among the knowledge even such a knowledge is, [because I said it] you know I have it.

Outside of what my friends wrote about me, how would I personally demonstrate my knowledge to you if you had no access to me other than through the claims of my sister?

Skwim

Veteran Member
PROOF of GOD:

COMMENT:
Yeah. . . . . . . I'm guessing that English is not your native language, so I suggest you hang around for a while and watch what others say. Perhaps In time you'll become proficient enough to carry on a reasonable conversation. As it stands, you're not making any sense.

Last edited: