• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shadow Chat -- About the Only Thing Not Talked About is Politics

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
As most of you know, RF no longer has an official chat room. However, for some years Shadow Chat has served as RF's unofficial chat room.

Shadow Chat is a little bit more freewheeling than RF-- there is, for instance, no censorship of adult language and/or conversational topics -- and the only hard and fast rule is "Don't be a jerk to others".

Shadow Chat is available by invitation. If you are interested in chatting and would like an invite to Shadow Chat, please PM me with your email address. I'll send an invitation to you ASAP.

REMEMBER: Please include your email address in your PM to me!

EDIT: As an example: Recently, the freewheeling conversation in Shadow Chat ranged over:

• the ideas of Nietzsche, Mills, Aristotle, and Plato,
  • effective sex techniques women can use to drive lovers wild,
  • the use of light and dark in paintings,
  • old versus new styles of vampires,
  • stuffed animals,
  • Australian versus American landlords,
  • techniques for taking nude photos of oneself,
  • co-dependency and partner abuse in popular literature and culture,
  • the proper use of a weekly cash flow analysis to climb out of debt.
  • Among other things.

Topics not discussed included politics. Politics is seldom a topic of conversation in Shadow Chat.

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Yup, it's confirmed, the new members are engaged in an orgy -- and no one even had to ask them politely to take their clothes off. The new members are beginning to look promising -- emphasis on "look".

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Yup, it's confirmed, the new members are engaged in an orgy -- and no one even had to ask them politely to take their clothes off.

Lies. They just made me take off my paisley Speedos.

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
I've been managing just fine without being one, but you better be used to jumping from Nietzsche to sex and then five minutes later to soap or stuffed animals. Our discussions cover all parts of life, really :D

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
inivsible.jpg

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Nietzsche is there? I thought he left a lomg time ago.

No, she means we were discussing the ideas and life of Nietzsche the philosopher.

Last night, the freewheeling conversation in Shadow Chat ranged from the ideas of Nietzsche, Mills, Aristotle, and Plato, to sex techniques women can use, acrylic paintings, vampires, partner abuse, and the use of a weekly cash flow analysis. Among other things.

Topics not discussed included politics. Politics is seldom a topic of conversation in Shadow Chat.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I've been managing just fine without being one, but you better be used to jumping from Nietzsche to sex and then five minutes later to soap or stuffed animals. Our discussions cover all parts of life, really :D

Except politics. We tend not to discuss a lot of politics -- although there are exceptions.

Curious George

Veteran Member
No, she means we were discussing the ideas and life of Nietzsche the philosopher.

Last night, the freewheeling conversation in Shadow Chat ranged from the ideas of Nietzsche, Mills, Aristotle, and Plato, to sex techniques women can use, acrylic paintings, vampires, partner abuse, and the use of a weekly cash flow analysis. Among other things.

Sorry, was joking. It wasn't apparent.