• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shabbat Shalom

jewscout

Religious Zionist
SHABBAT SHALOM FROM ERETZ YISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW if i had known about this thread before I would have posted this before Shabbat!
sorry it's late
שבת שלום :angel2:

Deut 13:1

Drewish Princess said:
WOW if i had known about this thread before I would have posted this before Shabbat!
sorry it's late
שבת שלום :angel2:

Good Shabbas.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Peace4all said:
I feel left out... what does shabbat shalom mean?

I'll answer as best I can. The Jewish Sabbath is Saturday (like our Friday, Christian's Sunday). It's the most important day of the week. This is what Shabbat means, sabbath - I believe. Shalom is just a greeting on the end, like "Happy Sabbath".

Same as we have (I don't know about in Georgian?) Selam for ordinary days and "Selam alejk" for Fridays.

Peace4all

Djamila said:
I'll answer as best I can. The Jewish Sabbath is Saturday (like our Friday, Christian's Sunday). It's the most important day of the week. This is what Shabbat means, sabbath - I believe. Shalom is just a greeting on the end, like "Happy Sabbath".

Same as we have (I don't know about in Georgian?) Selam for ordinary days and "Selam alejk" for Fridays.

Nice thanks for the answer...

Wow i just noticed you were just new like yesterday looks like u have been posting... good 4 u