• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sexual orientation test

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Sexual Orientation Test
Your Sexual Orientation Is:
sexual-orientation

Your sexual orientation is 100% heterosexual, 0% homosexual, which places you in the heterosexual quadrant.
According to the test, you are 3.2% more heterosexual than I am. My dot was just about the radius of the dot to the left.

Couldn't get the image to upload.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I took the dark triad test to. I'm no Donald Trump, but I was a shade higher than average on psychopathy. Almost 7% lighter than average overall. So I will not be using and manipulating all of you in some grandiose scheme to be king and have you worship me. I do steal candy from babies every chance I get.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I took the dark triad test to. I'm no Donald Trump, but I was a shade higher than average on psychopathy. Almost 7% lighter than average overall. So I will not be using and manipulating all of you in some grandiose scheme to be king and have you worship me. I do steal candy from babies every chance I get.
I scored really high in psychopathy, which is rather unfair because there is a major difference between thoughts/fantasies and real life.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Have any of you ever had a go at one of these (reminds me of the political compass test, lol)?

Sexual Orientation Test

My wife got maximum heterosexual, while I got this hilarity:

image.jpg

Your sexual orientation is 89.3% heterosexual, 67.9% homosexual, which places you in the bisexual quadrant.

That's sounds about right. I'd put up a pretty picture like everyone else, but I'm too lazy to do that at midnight.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I scored really high in psychopathy, which is rather unfair because there is a major difference between thoughts/fantasies and real life.
Knowing the difference means you are not psychotic. I am not sure what that means about psychopathy. Even though I scored above average, it does not seem all that high. I am curious if it is significant in any way though. Maybe it makes me better suited to be a CEO.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Knowing the difference means you are not psychotic. I am not sure what that means about psychopathy. Even though I scored above average, it does not seem all that high. I am curious if it is significant in any way though. Maybe it makes me better suited to be a CEO.
You'd probably be crap in the eyes of the board and shareholders because of that nasty empathy thing holding you back from raking in even more money.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You'd probably be crap in the eyes of the board and shareholders because of that nasty empathy thing holding you back from raking in even more money.
Pretty much. It certainly hasn't made me a millionaire yet.

I have seen a few examples that got passed boards that show it can be done. There is some hope.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
This afternoon I left the house to walk the dogs.
Doug and our neighbor Brent had the hood open on Doug's Mustang and were bent over it dinking with the motor.
Brent is a burly daddy, very straight, and very big on playing with cars.
I started to pinch Doug's butt, like I usually do under such circumstances.

I pinched Brent's instead. He squealed like a little girl.

Dudes are going to have to get used to living in the modern, real, world.
Tom

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This afternoon I left the house to walk the dogs.
Doug and our neighbor Brent had the hood open on Doug's Mustang and were bent over it dinking with the motor.
Brent is a burly daddy, very straight, and very big on playing with cars.
I started to pinch Doug's butt, like I usually do under such circumstances.

I pinched Brent's instead. He squealed like a little girl.

Dudes are going to have to get used to living in the modern, real, world.
Tom
Unfortunately straight guys could get in serious trouble pinching an attractive girl's butt. The same rules would apply to you.

But I am more than reasonable and am willing to compromise, you can pinch all of the male butts that you want to and I get to pinch all of the female butts that I want to. Now if we dan just get the rest of the world to agree with us.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Unfortunately straight guys could get in serious trouble pinching an attractive girl's butt. The same rules would apply to you.
The "same rules" have never applied to me.
Trust me on this one.

We can talk about it if you want. But in the modern world I can get away with things that only rich guys could get away with 10 years ago. Maybe things shouldn't be that way. But I'm not talking about how things should be.
Tom