• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sexual Activities

The Black Whirlwind

no, they're purely an invention of people who dont like to be jedi or sith. damn fence sitters :). You can use force lightning and still be a jedi, like Mace Windu, he uses the dark side to fuel his light side stuff.

KirbyFan101

Resident Ball of Fluff
TheJedi said:
no, they're purely an invention of people who dont like to be jedi or sith. damn fence sitters :). You can use force lightning and still be a jedi, like Mace Windu, he uses the dark side to fuel his light side stuff.
/nerdon Yeah, but if you ever played Knights of the Old republic II, you recieved a focus penalty for using dark powers as a Light Jedi :D /nerdoff

The Black Whirlwind

yeah, i hate kreia. if you want a ton of dark side points, if you help the inthorians instead of czerka, when czerka is attacking, you have to go to the greenhouse to get mozas key. instead of saying you'll help, say you want a reward, and eventually say you wont help him without a reward, he'll get angry, end the conversation, and you'll get dark side points. you can keep doing this for as many DS points as you want. you can also copy a lightsaber by equipping Visas with the lightsaber you want to copy, and change the color crystal. submit it, and then go back and highlight the crystal, and then click submit. you'll have an extra lightsaber in your inventory, but dont click on it. save your game, reload it, and you'll have the extra saber. those are some useful cheats if you want extra crystals and components for free.

KirbyFan101

Resident Ball of Fluff
TheJedi said:
yeah, i hate kreia. if you want a ton of dark side points, if you help the inthorians instead of czerka, when czerka is attacking, you have to go to the greenhouse to get mozas key. instead of saying you'll help, say you want a reward, and eventually say you wont help him without a reward, he'll get angry, end the conversation, and you'll get dark side points. you can keep doing this for as many DS points as you want. you can also copy a lightsaber by equipping Visas with the lightsaber you want to copy, and change the color crystal. submit it, and then go back and highlight the crystal, and then click submit. you'll have an extra lightsaber in your inventory, but dont click on it. save your game, reload it, and you'll have the extra saber. those are some useful cheats if you want extra crystals and components for free.
Hehe, wicked!

I played as a Mage character though! It was absolutely hell at the start, when I had enough focus for one lightning then I had to pistol my way through it all :(. I think Lucas has it in for mages :sarcastic

Damn, I feel like playing it now :woohoo:

The Black Whirlwind

jedi consulars are the best. they lack in physical abilities, but you can force lightning people 100 times, and you'll only lose, like, a half or a quarter of your force energy (at the end of the game, anyway). you can balance out the bad combat abilities by becoming a sith marauder or a jedi watchman (i think it a jedi watchman)

KirbyFan101

Resident Ball of Fluff
TheJedi said:
jedi consulars are the best. they lack in physical abilities, but you can force lightning people 100 times, and you'll only lose, like, a half or a quarter of your force energy (at the end of the game, anyway). you can balance out the bad combat abilities by becoming a sith marauder or a jedi watchman (i think it a jedi watchman)
Yeah, but at the start its impossible, and there is a severe lack of Consular style traits. Its very combat orientated IMO.

End game, well, no arguments there.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
As fun as Star Wars games are, they're not on topic. You two can PM each other if you want to continue talking about the games.

/mod

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
You guys can make a new thread or something if you want to :) We just need to stay on topic.

And since I still haven't replied to the OP...

I think that because sex is one of the few acts we can do that create people, we tend to get oversensitized to it. It's much the same with cloning and whatnot as well.

true blood

Jocose Satan said:
But why does Jesus care who you have sex with and how you have sex with them? Or when? And under what circumstances?
Have you ever had sex? If you're a virgin it's cool. But once you start having sex for the first time you'll begin to understand that there can be great responsibilities involved.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Jocose Satan said:
But why does Jesus care who you have sex with and how you have sex with them? Or when? And under what circumstances?
You might find out if you read the Bible
icon12.gif

DreamQuickBook

michel said:
You might find out if you read the Bible
icon12.gif

I have read the Bible. All the way through. Three times. I never read Jesus say anything about sex. Of course, it has been a while, so maybe I've forgotten.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Well, you could try these verses (for starters) - there's a lot more............

Genesis 2:24
Genesis 18:20
Ezekiel 16:49-50 and 23:27, 29:30-35. 47:-49:
Exodus 20:14
2 Samuel 13:1-15
Ephesians 4:19
John 8:3
Leviticus 20:10
1 Peter 5:8
Revelations 18:4
Galatians 1:4
Exodus 20:14
1 Corinthians 10:8
Matthew 5:27-29
1 Corinthians 6:18
Proverbs 5:3
Genesis 39:7
Proverbs 7:6-9
Revelation 21:8
Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
Romans 1:26
1 Corinthians 6:9
Genesis 18:20-21
Genesis 19:1-29
Judges 18;20-25
1 Kings 14:24
Leviticus 18:22 and 18;29
Deuteronomy 23:17
Judges 19:22
Romans 1:24 and 1:27
1 Timothy 1:8-10
1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Happy reading!:)

Ceridwen018

Have you ever had sex? If you're a virgin it's cool. But once you start having sex for the first time you'll begin to understand that there can be great responsibilities involved.
I agree that there are responsibilities, such as birth control. Also, its no joke that sex releases bonding endorphins in each participant, but neither of these respnsibilities are difficult to manage. They could become even easier to handle with increased education and availibility.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
TheJedi said:
maybe i should reword myself. we jedi supress the bad parts of our nature, to let the good nature inside of us all shine.
Ah! I far prefer that.......:)