• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex while menstruating?

Would you have sex while your lover is in their cycle?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Would pay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Maybe

• Would but haven't

• Total voters

Electra

^
Do you follow an allowance of this practice or is it condemned?
What does your religion say?

-

When in a intermediate partnership I enjoy having sex while I am on my period when mood allows, I feel it is an honour to have a taste of my blood.

Of cause with bodily fluids you have to be safe but period isn't dirty at all and if you are healthy it can smell quite good ...

Last edited:

Father

Devourer of Truth
would be wearing a Condom anyway so don't really see the issue.
also, I don't follow Deity's that have time to complain about my usage of sexual parts so...

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
No. I wouldn't let him do that. Just a personal thing.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
For me, personally? I wouldn't because I know a period is a time of significant discomfort to a woman and the last thing she might need is sex or me asking for it - and that discomfort will only be made worse by conditions like endometriosis which a few women I know have.

Electra

For me, personally? I wouldn't because I know a period is a time of significant discomfort to a woman and the last thing she might need is sex or me asking for it - and that discomfort will only be made worse by conditions like endometriosis which a few women I know have.

This is kinda assuming said person on their cycle is like, 'babe, i'm so hot for you rn ect.'

The Emperor of Mankind

This is kinda assuming said person on their cycle is like, 'babe, i'm so hot for you rn ect.'

Actually it isn't. I'm referring to the fact that if I know or suspect a woman I'm intimate with is on her period I won't make advances. I'll go out of my way to avoid making them so the situation doesn't arise and so she won't feel pressured by my attentions.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
^
Do you follow an allowance of this practice or is it condemned?
What does your religion say?

-

When in a intermediate partnership I enjoy having sex while I am on my period when mood allows, I feel it is an honour to have a taste of my blood.

Of cause with bodily fluids you have to be safe but period isn't dirty at all and if you are healthy it can smell quite good ...

For many women, this is absolutely the most pleasurable time for them to have sex. So it makes complete sense that religions forbid it because a woman being pleased is the worse offense you can do to Allah, Jehovah, etc.. :D

However, I'd suggest a pre-post cleanup. :D

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Actually it isn't. I'm referring to the fact that if I know or suspect a woman I'm intimate with is on her period I won't make advances. I'll go out of my way to avoid making them so the situation doesn't arise and so she won't feel pressured by my attentions.

It absolutely makes it no difference in my relationship, we just know we are going to take a quick shower immediately after. Also, the last days of a period are pretty chunky/painful to both partners on occasion maybe steer clear of that. First few days? That's generally the absolute best time for her, lol.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
It absolutely makes it no difference in my relationship, we just know we are going to take a quick shower immediately after. Also, the last days of a period are pretty chunky/painful to both partners on occasion maybe steer clear of that. First few days? That's generally the absolute best time for her, lol.
So backwards lol. The first two days are heavy flow and after that it's meh. That's how it goes with mine. Pain, if any occurs, only on the first day for a few hours.

The Emperor of Mankind

So backwards lol. The first two days are heavy flow and after that it's meh. That's how it goes with mine. Pain, if any occurs, only on the first day for a few hours.

... sounds as if it varies from person to person. I think I'll go with my initial answer.

Tumah

Veteran Member
So it makes complete sense that religions forbid it because a woman being pleased is the worse offense you can do to Allah, Jehovah, etc..
Besides for Deut. 24:5, we also have a contractual obligation to have relations with our wives (the obligation is to her, not a mutual obligation) with the argument being whether the source of the obligation is Biblically mandated by Ex. 21:10 or a Rabbinical stipulation (depending on what the third to last word refers to). You might be surprised how far that goes.

Electra

Sorry, I was not clear, I ment 'this' as in my question. You seem lovely, and very sweet.
But I mean like I will jump on you lol

Electra

Besides for Deut. 24:5, we also have a contractual obligation to have relations with our wives (the obligation is to her, not a mutual obligation) with the argument being whether the source of the obligation is Biblically mandated by Ex. 21:10 or a Rabbinical stipulation (depending on what the third to last word refers to). You might be surprised how far that goes.

wow ....
thanks for...
sharing....

I have heard that some 'christians' feel the same way too, that if the wife says 'no' they can force themselves on them with no issues...

Electra

For many women, this is absolutely the most pleasurable time for them to have sex. So it makes complete sense that religions forbid it because a woman being pleased is the worse offense you can do to Allah, Jehovah, etc.. :D

However, I'd suggest a pre-post cleanup. :D

Yea, and just before it sets in as everything is relaxed.

And even more then that, they say period is 'dirty'.

not necessarily messy but i guess it could be, personally i've never had to clean up anything - it's not like most people bleed all day, it comes and goes. :p

Last edited:

Tumah

Veteran Member
wow ....
thanks for...
sharing....

I have heard that some 'christians' feel the same way too, that if the wife says 'no' they can force themselves on them with no issues...
I'm not sure if you misunderstood what I said, but I'm having trouble understanding your response and connecting it to what I said.

Electra

I'm not sure if you misunderstood what I said, but I'm having trouble understanding your response and connecting it to what I said.
" we also have a contractual obligation to have relations with our wives (the obligation is to her, not a mutual obligation"

that wives have to comply to sex?