• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex strike

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Liberals don't take their morals from conservatives, and atheists don't take them from theists..
  • "You were hungry and thirsty, so I eliminated funding for Meals on Wheels and food banks. You were a stranger, so I vilified you and demanded that you be deported. You were naked, so I called you an evil liberal who hates conservative family values. You were sick, so I repealed your only hope for health care. You were in prison, so I tortured you." - Matthew 25: 42-43 in The Conservative Bible.
I need something better than this.

This...was...pure...gold.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Alyssa Milano's sex strike is misguided. Here's what actually might work (opinion) - CNN

Hmmmm so she's encouraging women to not have sex to negate the risk of pregnancy?

Congratulations, you just backdoored your way into sexual morality! :D You shouldn't be having sex with anyone, your not prepared to have a child with!

I hope all liberal women join Alyssa Milano and support her sex strike. She might make moral people out of pro-choice supporters after all! :D
I'm all for it.

Go Japanese love dolls!!!! Robot sex!!!

*Grin*

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Liberals don't take their morals from conservatives, and atheists don't take them from theists..
  • "You were hungry and thirsty, so I eliminated funding for Meals on Wheels and food banks. You were a stranger, so I vilified you and demanded that you be deported. You were naked, so I called you an evil liberal who hates conservative family values. You were sick, so I repealed your only hope for health care. You were in prison, so I tortured you." - Matthew 25: 42-43 in The Conservative Bible.
I need something better than this.

As I've said before; Christianity has very little if anything to do with Christ these days.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
If your prepared at all then would you not chose the 100% guaranteed way to avoid pregnancy?

You mean sterilization? Yes.

If you mean not having sex, then no. That isn't an option. It is too important in strengthening relationships.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
If you mean not having sex, then no. That isn't an option. It is too important in strengthening relationships.

Sure abstinence is an option.

Are you suggesting that you do not have agency over your own sexual desires?