• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex outside of marriage

Katja

It is a fact that STD's would not exist if sex was kept to just one marriage mate. Pregnancy is the obvious result of sexual intercourse, which, if it occurs in marriage can be a blessing or a problem depending upon the personal circumstances of the couple. But at least there is a mother and father to welcome a new member of a family. Being born and welcomed into a family is a child's right IMO.

Or, not welcomed. There may just be a mother and a father to despair and resent the child.

If everyone practiced knowledgeable safe sex, including using protection when necessary and frequent STD testing, and was well-educated on birth control methods (and had both of these things readily available to them without undue difficulty, cost, or stigma), we could nearly eliminate STDs and unwanted pregnancy as well.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Being born and welcomed into a family is a child's right IMO.
I agree

Or, not welcomed. There may just be a mother and a father to despair and resent the child.
It's the right of the child to be welcomed into a family. It's the freedom (not a right) of the parents to mess up completely their child and even kill the child,

Katja

I agree

It's the right of the child to be welcomed into a family. It's the freedom (not a right) of the parents to mess up completely their child and even kill the child,

Perhaps so, but not everyone is ecstatic to have a child. They can maybe fake it, but that doesn't mean it will be truth.

Sex outside of marriage or sex before marriage?

is it wrong to have 'sex' before marriage?

According to who?

According to WHO, World Health Organization?

But does WHO say it is wrong to have sex before marriage or outside of marriage or do they say, 100 % monogamy reduces the chances of STD's by almost 100 percent?

is not spreading more 'semen' into the water pipes not a 'good' thing?

A person ejaculates. Takes a shower. The other the same. Maybe more than 1, maybe more than 2. Same shower, same pipes. Then any 'contraceptive' will need to be disposed of. Some flush, others throw into the trash.

well those 'contraceptives', just like the water running down the shower drain has to end up somewhere. So it goes through a set of processes to get to its final destination. And once there, it has been in this 'vessel' and that 'vessel', leaving little amounts of its own signature. And once it gets to the final destination, it awaits the recycling or decomposing cycles to begin.

The water is effected.. The 'air' which the contraceptives are exposed to are effected. If the contraceptive happen to fall onto any ground, that ground is effected. So both water and air are effected.

now what about 'soil'? Do some of the recycled 'shower waters' after it has reached its maximum usage allotment get tossed away like trash? Or does it get used to 'water the soil' in some parts of dry lands?

Ever been near a large open piece of 'land' and it stinks? Where are the horses or cows? Where are the livestocks? Stinky!. Where does that 'stink' come from?

So, semen, intercourse, numbers of persons, contraceptives.... They all end up somewhere.

Okay.. let's not stop there...

What about 'waste materials'? huh? The waste materials after cooking up some meth amphetamines. Where are they disposed of at? These are not as shower drain run downs or toilet bowl flushes or trash liners thrown onto the curbside for pickup. These are hazardous and are supposed to be disposed of in their proper places. Hazard, biohazard, toxic, wastes..

What can biohazard toxic waste effect? Air, water, soil, .... etc..

When a person's house was a 'meth using' house and when that house is sold or 'new' persons move in, if that house is not professionally biohazardly cleaned, the new 'owners' can get ill. very ill.

So what is required. A team of biohazard cleaners to come in and 'de-meth' that whole place of any 'meth' residue. Smoke often leaves itself 'hanging' around on walls and curtains and rugs and cabinets, etc...

So, there is, of course, alot more 'variables' being effected when you take a shower or flush the toilet or take out the trash to the curb or smoke or cook any drugs than just yourself and your 'guests'.

This is so odd: People complain so much about tobacco smoke. The ingredients in the natural atmosphere. CO2, CO, S (with its derivatives), nicotine (although naturally found in some plants), carbon, nitrogen, etc.... natural elements in the Earth and in its atmosphere. Not since early 2000's maybe but maybe since the late 2000 B.C or maybe even beyond.

And when the persons complain about the natural elements of the 'tobacco' smoke, which is alot more natural than meth smoke, I wonder why they never complain about 'meth' smoke or something which is very similar to it. Car smoke. or Car fumes. Car fumes and meth smoke are about 100 percent all artificial.

Let us assume we could get all the 'tar' from 1 million packs of cigarettes. How much 'road' could that be set on?

Okay, how about 1 billion packs?

Remember that there are roads in Europe also.

One last thing about 'fumes'.

Have you ever noticed that the rear exhuast of cars usually always faces towards the same facing sidewalk where the pedestrians usually use? In Europe their exhausts are on the left rear. Where are the same direction sidewalks? On their left. In the U.S, their exhausts are on the right rear. Where are the same direction sidewalks in the U.S? On their right. Always, it seems, to the same facing direction sidewalk.

Never to the middle of the road.. Always to the same side sidewalk.

Well, of course if you get a foreign car the exhaust might be on the abnormal side to the domestic cars.

Is it sex 'outside' of marriage or is it sex 'before' marriage?

So the next time you hear someone/anyone telling you something does not need to be 'worried' over, make sure that person knows what he or she is talking about.

Have you had a chance to see this?

How 'reputable' is MarketPlace in Canada?

Or CBS this morning?

Did MarketPlace say it correctly? 'Over half of all new PhD's in the U.S is 'fake''?

That could be A-LOT depending on the total number in a Country with over 16 million persons enrolled in College(s).

The number of students projected to attend American colleges and universities in fall 2018 is 19.9 million, which is higher than the enrollment of 15.3 million students in fall 2000, but lower than the enrollment peak of 21.0 million in fall 2010 (source). Total enrollment is expected to increase between fall 2018 and fall 2027 to 20.5 million.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-college-students-are-there-in-the-United-States

Fast Facts

Last edited:
I wonder how many STDs and unwanted pregnancies we would have if sex was kept inside of marriage?

That said, for the sake of being Devil's Advocate, sometimes sex before marriage could help people better discern whether or not they want to spend the rest of their lives together.

What are your thoughts on the topic?

Where I live, in the office, condoms are available to everybody free.
If condoms were handed out freely to everybody, do you think most people would use them?
How and where do you go to meet all these 'women' willing to have intercourse with males who pick up condoms from their office jar?

i mean, what do you do? Just go into a 'bar' and flash your office condom and you get to pick?

Driving down the street or on the public transit.. 'secret hand signals'?

Or is it all being done through 'online' dating or meeting social networks?

When the local populace gets 'used' up....

I was in a local store the other day and there was a sign which read...

When NOT to send/wire money...

'When the person says, 'I need to be with you. I can't live without you. I need to come over right away to be with you''.

This is a time when NOT to send or wire money to someone you met only online or maybe a few times after a 'trip' might have been made.

Yes.. are real paid for advertisement sign in a large local National Chain Store. A waste of monies for the sign or something that is 'really' going on in the U.S?

But here is the clincher.

Singles.. Rent.. Jobs... Monthly expenses... Utilities...

How the heck can they fit all of the above plus 'multiple' condoms per week into their life?

Rent: Monthly
Jobs: mostly most of the day.
Monthly expenses: Grocery/Laundry/cable/phone/etc/paper bills, stamps, envelopes, post offices, etc..
Utilities: Water/Electricity/Cooking/Showering/Cleaning/Vacuuming/Stove top cleaning/Toilet bowl cleaning, etc....

And then 'women'?

Not to mention landlords and neighbors, etc..

If they have vehicles, then, gas, tune ups, safety checks, insurance, re registration, drivers license, updating with current address, address mail box, trash liners, curb pick ups, parking, door keys. etc...

And then, 'WOMEN'. Don't say it's bad.. :)

Women, Men.. what difference does it make?

Single, rent, monthly, bills, work, job, landlords, neighbors.

How do they have the 'time'?

6 am to 5 pm. 'work related'
5 pm - 8 pm. 'unwind related', including getting home through traffic
8 pm- sleep time. 'who knows'?
? pm - 6 am. 'sleep time'.
6 am to 5 pm. 'work related'.

Okay.. so it's the Companies .. They are not keeping up with their Standards. But they are increasing in sales... How is that possible that the workers might be overly busy with these sorts of things but still having the sales increase?

I go in, I relax, do a little work, and I make a commission that would blow your hat off even though I didn't actually 'make' any sale. How did I get that commission?

The boss obviously doesn't care... Sales are going up.

But guess what? I care.. I care about the job and I care about the boss. So I take this to him and guess what he tells me?

'Get out of here with that bull crappy doo doo'!!!

As I'm leaving the others are sitting there with their feet on their desks with a smirk while twirling a pencil. 'See'...

But the condoms are free.

When this happens the employee can do 1 of two things. Quit or come in and twirl your pencil.

Me personally, I can't do too much of any 1 thing for 8 hours, even if it meant just sitting there doing nothing. It might be 'social phobia' or something.

Standing in a 'riot' is just the same. *Shucks, I forgot my pencil.

Oh, ma. You know that in 20 years, you'll be 20 years older.. ME TOO! YAY!'.

46 TV Child Stars All Grown Up: Where Are They Now?

oh, guys.. You know that in 20 years, you'll be 20 years older. ME TOO! YAY!

Have you seen this?

Woman Arrested After Having Sex With Family Dog For Seven Years

Last edited: