• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex, Drugs, or Rock and Roll?

If you had to give one up, which would it be?

• Sex

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Drugs

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Rock and Roll (ALL music)

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
I went with drugs. ;_;

I can't give up music, I sing for my friend's band and music means a lot to me. <3

And sex? Well, it means a lot to me, too. XD

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
ChrisP said:
Because it's a folk song ;). I do love it and it is my 2nd fav Zep song after a cover of Travellin Riverside Blues from BBC sessions LP...

And then there's since I been loving you... and Bron Yr Aur Stomp.... this list IS endless.

Trampled Under Foot, The Immigrant Song, Since I've been loving you.....yeah. That's good stuff.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
There is absolutly no way possible I can give up music. My life would have no meaning. And then giving up music would also mean giving up concerts, which will not happen. The first question to the doctor that did my knee surgery was "Will I be on my feet by August 12(?)?" which was the date of the Godsmack/Metallica concert. If he said no, I was going to say surgery will have to wait.
I can't give up drugs either. Some go great with music, some go great achieving altered states of mind that are fun to be in, and then if I ever have to have surgery again, I will need anestesia and then some morphine/vicodyn/loretabs/etc., for post surgery pains.
Sex, well, thats lasts a very short amount of time, takes up less time than the other two, and taking T-bomb 2 definitly requires at least masturbation at times due to the increased testosterone, but since that is only a few minutes, music is all day, and drugs are everyday for many hours, so I would have to give up sex.