• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex and cave men

Goodman John

There are many many cave drawings of oregys beastiality so they had sex with animals and pictures of having sex with different sex partners.

Well of course- there were no 'rules' about who or what they could and could not have sex with (anything can be a sex toy if you're brave enough), and as marriage didn't exist there was no reason or incentive to be monogamous.

Goodman John

I am not saying they raped.but they did have different sex partners no marriage many different sex partners some were kidnapped and used as property.

How long ago was it in modern history that both men and women were kidnapped and made someone's property? The more things change, the more they stay the same in some ways. If we, with the alleged benefit of modern knowledge and culture and all that, regarded other persons as property how on earth could you condemn some unlettered 'cave man' for doing exactly the same thing thousands of years prior?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Early human species matured more quickly than Hss. A thirteen year old might have been a full grown adult.

Ethnographers studying contemporary stone-age cultures find a wide variety of sexual, marital and kinship systems.

MikeDwight

Hm. I could try that OP. I simply don't know or care. So paleolithic diet. You like eating weeds from a cave floor. So you like fertility rituals involving dinosaur blood?