• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Settling the Scientific Controversy About Evolution Once and for All!

Erebus

Unless you can show me a post-industrial civilisation in a jar of peanut butter, I see no reason to believe in evolution.

That's just science.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
Unless you can show me a post-industrial civilisation in a jar of peanut butter, I see no reason to believe in evolution
Look again. If you want to see it bad enough, and you try hard ebough, you will see it.

Erebus

I can't tell if this is a joke or not because of the general state of this forum.

Poe's law is one hell of a problem on the internet to be fair! I've lost count of the number of times I've read something and thought, "Please let this be parody."

To clear things up for people though, yes it was a joke.

The actual reason I don't believe in evolution is because bananas were clearly designed by God to fit the human hand.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Unless you can show me a post-industrial civilisation in a jar of peanut butter, I see no reason to believe in evolution.

That's just science.
Why don't people understand this? Its so simple. Yuh take your post-industrial civilazation...smash it down in a Cern device...clean your peanut butter jar very thoroughly. Insert said civ. Do not shake the jar.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
@Erebus

"The actual reason I don't believe in evolution is because bananas were clearly designed by God to fit the human an apes hand."

There ya go, fixed

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ok, so it fits into an ape's hand, but only a human can make banana bread. Bananas are perfectly created for that.

Note, edited my post while you were answering it but its essentially the same

Has anyone ever asked an ape to bake banananananana*... bread?

Truth told. You have no definitive evidence for that statement.

* I have no problem starting to spell banananananana but do have trouble stopping