• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Set Found Me : )

Zenarith

Hello Everyone...
I have been a Theistic Satanist since I was 26 in 2017.
I have had clashes with my Religion but I kept falling back upon it.
All of my Satanist Life I was a Theistic Satanist.
I practiced speaking with the Devil(s) and invocation/evocation.

When I first found this place, I knew briefly of the Temple of Set which I believed was led by a Theistic Satanist that had disbanded from the Church of Satan. I haven't looked into it yet and I do not know everything about being a Setian, but I spoke with Set through an evocation, and unlike most experiences which were nice, I truly felt like I fit in.

I do not know everything about being a Setian, but I intend on learning more about it because this is where I feel I should be...

Any Feedback on Books I can read to Learn more about Setianism would be helpful.
Thanks Guys.

Amotite

Hello Everyone...
I have been a Theistic Satanist since I was 26 in 2017.
I have had clashes with my Religion but I kept falling back upon it.
All of my Satanist Life I was a Theistic Satanist.
I practiced speaking with the Devil(s) and invocation/evocation.

When I first found this place, I knew briefly of the Temple of Set which I believed was led by a Theistic Satanist that had disbanded from the Church of Satan. I haven't looked into it yet and I do not know everything about being a Setian, but I spoke with Set through an evocation, and unlike most experiences which were nice, I truly felt like I fit in.

I do not know everything about being a Setian, but I intend on learning more about it because this is where I feel I should be...

Any Feedback on Books I can read to Learn more about Setianism would be helpful.
Thanks Guys.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Welcome!

• Mindstar by Aquino: an introduction to his take on Setian philosophy.

• Temple of Set v I and II by Aquino: the history of the ToS and large appendix of ToS writings.

• Mysteries of the Temple of Set by Webb: a former ToS High Priest explains the basics of the Temple.

• Mogg Morgan's books on the history of Set and Setian magic. Also papers such as "The Sethian Dilemma."

• Images of Set by Lansberry: beautiful recreations of Set from history with explanations of his true nature. Or her free site here: Gathered Ancient Images of Set

• Overthrowing the Old Gods by Webb: Webb’s and Aquino’s commentaries on Crowley’s Book of the Law, plus more essays.

• Lords of the Left Hand Path by Dr. Flowers: explains the entire history of the LHP tradition across the globe.

• Seth - A Misrepresented God in the Ancient Egyptian Pantheon? by Turner: the best modern academic work on Set imo, between info and accessibility.

• The Sky Religion in Egypt, Its Antiquity and Effects by Wainwright: gives insight into the pre-historic Stellar Tradition in Egypt and Africa.

• Seth God of Confusion by Te Velde: the classic academic work on Set

• The Conflict of Horus and Set by Griffiths: another classic academic work on the gods.

• Ancient Egyptian Myths and Legends by Spence: a guide to many beliefs and stories of Ancient Egypt.

• Akhenaten and the Origins of Monotheism by Hoffmeier: investigates
the first monotheist.

• The Pyramid Texts: the first human scripture.

• Deconstructing the Iconography of Set by Turner: an extensive breakdown of Set's imagery.

MY WORK

https://xeperamaset.wixsite.com/xeper/post/directory

ORDER OF THE SERPENT

The Imperishable Star I-IV and Black Magic 101

Last edited: