• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Servants Of Oddox!

Servant Of Oddox

Adams original sign from the Dispilio Tablet
Greetings.

I am a servant of Oddox.

The etymology of the word God traces back to Gotan (Gudanaz) and Odin (Wodanaz) and ultimately Dyaus, Adams proto-indo-european name for The Divine.
I have reconstructed it without the idolaterous branches, as Oddox Which was originally without trinities and worship of Jesus.
And I believe it should not be attributed abnormal qualities, really 1:1 reality, "Lord Of Creations".

Original religion was about a ban on a tree, and the teaching of what one calls "Fylgja" in Norse Mythology. The Devil was such as demon, that said Adam should eat of the tree.

Germanic culture, follows mainly the two first prophets still, Adam and "Tór", prophet no.2, known in The Bible probably for verses about light being created, as early religion after Adam often is, and also can be seen in the Ebla artifacts.

And the transition to Abrahamic doctrine, we see later, and all places in the world have their version of this. Abraham was an idolrejector, and included this in his theology. "Oddox is óne and has no partners".

This inspired also Buddha, and Abraham in the form of Zoroaster, was the one who really said "Right Thought, Right Action", as popular in Buddhism now.

Jesus was a messiah to the jews, but unfortunately was incorporated into a trinity, and the church regressed to an obtuse instance outside the politics. Jesus was probably part of the Essenes community, and they hid their writings in the Qumran cave. They were not trinitarians, nor worshipped Jesus.

And in Arabia, they got a branch of monotheism aswell, called Islam, that teaches the same as all monotheism.

Many have worked for Oddox cause, and through this have been part of developing society, and understanding scripture in fine granularity.

It is still ofcourse Oddox who matters, and our langauge is a germanic language, and therefore Oddox is central in how we think.
Good psychology and social science is still idolrejection, and Oddox has no partners. So this is leading theology still, and abrahamic religion.

As religion would sound in contemporary wordings:

Oddox, The Humane, The Ethical.
Oddox, The controller of all potential in the heavens and the earth.
Oddox who has outlawed facism and idolatry.
Oddox the maker of all things.
Oddox who spread people into multiple cultures.
Oddox the provenance of peace.
Oddox who teaches fair economy, and just business.
Oddox, The universal, The esoteric.
Oddox who teaches abstinence from alcohol and low morality in general.
Oddox, The Lord Of The Universe. He has none similar.

A corresponding concept to any society who followed their prophet, and developed interpretations of it.

Anyone here who believes similary?

Peaceful Greetings.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Vielleicht ist das auf Deutsch sinnvoller.

Um, and welcome to the nuthouse affectionately known as RF.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to the forum, Servant of Oddox.

How many adherents to Servants of Oddox are there?

Servant Of Oddox

Update: I am wondering if I should switch to "Ohhow" for this argument, since Yahwe already seems to be a reconstruction, that tried to fix many of the things I do. And this might give it wider appeal. Ohhow is a further reconstruction of Yahwe, that also is without trinity. Sound better?

Servant Of Oddox

Second update: the concept was further influenced by Buddhism and Taosim, and egoless interpretations. Which then makes it Üddüh.

Which I think is the final conclusion on this research. A bit early post that first, but it gives the general idea.

Servant Of Oddox

Updated it a bit more, to Üccüp. Now it is even closer to the "no-mind" state of Buddhists, which seems to be the direction the concept of Thé God is going.

Also have started using diacritical marks on Bòss, for even closer translation of Rabb.

Interesting?

Servant Of Oddox

Seems no-one has an interest, so I´ll quit posting. I have what I want myself, and that is good enough for me.

Peaceful Salutations.

Servant Of Oddox

I´ll continue my work elsewhere. I have reconstructed Odin perfectly now. Considering a germanic import of the earlier concept Dyaus, the more folklike popularlized concept Odin, becomes Üddün, which is a 1:1 cultural equivalent of Allah. Even arabic words like Qamar (moon) and (Shamash
) Sun work perfectly with this. This is going to be great for Quran translations. Please look me up researchgate for more.. :)

Peace Be With You.