• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sept 11th predicted by great pyramid

The birth of Christ, and many other important historical events have been tied to being timed by the placement of the stones in the great pyramid. Sept 11th 2001 was a date that was also derived. This fact seems to have no place on the internet, perhaps hidden by some secret new world order agenda, but is talked about in a book I have, 'the encyclopedia of prophecy', by Omar Garrison.
The funny thing is, it is a book from the seventies and mentions sept 11th 2001 as an absolute thing.
:slap:

Ody

Ramacharaka said:
The birth of Christ, and many other important historical events have been tied to being timed by the placement of the stones in the great pyramid. Sept 11th 2001 was a date that was also derived. This fact seems to have no place on the internet, perhaps hidden by some secret new world order agenda, but is talked about in a book I have, 'the encyclopedia of prophecy', by Omar Garrison.
The funny thing is, it is a book from the seventies and mentions sept 11th 2001 as an absolute thing.

Oopsie, you just set off the bull alarm!:D

I wanted it to go in historical debate but might have missed the subsection. oh well, It is something i would like to argue with someone about actually
doesn't that pi** you off?

Ody

Ramacharaka said:
I wanted it to go in historical debate but might have missed the subsection. oh well, It is something i would like to argue with someone about actually

No, I'm just about tired of these endless, pointless, spamalicious conspiracy theory threads. :yes:

Bishka

Veteran Member
Ramacharaka said:

No, not really.

To me it's an ignorant conspiracy theory with no factual backing whatsoever.

I could do the same thing with my morning cheerios and show that 9/11 was planned or predicted. If you are looking for it, then you will find it no matter how hard or how little you try.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Alot of people say the pyramids in Egypt and the Mayan pyramids are built in exact positions were thier aligned just right to certain constelations on a particular date. I'll go to a forest in Indiana, Minnesota, and South Dakota and do the same thing with the trees.
People tend to look into things so deep, they miss the very large factors, such as, how could ancient Egyptians and Mayans have possibly known about each other, and comunicated to have thier structures built to be aligned with the stars on one particular day?

ChrisP

Veteran Member
And I for one wonder why they chose to predict a day in history that was eventful and pivotal for one nation only.... a nation that did not even exist, nor could even have been imagined by people 5000 years ago in ancient egypt...

This is ridiculous and Yankeecentric... the other 5.5 billion people in the world yawn in awe.

Basically all that we are talking about here is an actual book from the actual seventies, that actually says that about the pyramid...that it predicts sept11th 2001 as a date aligned with the birth of Christ, and other major events. It must have been what John was waiting for. absolutly f-ing nothing.

Smoke

Done here.
Ramacharaka said:
This fact seems to have no place on the internet, perhaps hidden by some secret new world order agenda, but is talked about in a book I have, 'the encyclopedia of prophecy', by Omar Garrison.
Exactly what does the book say?

Mercy Not Sacrifice

beckysoup61 said:
No, not really.

To me it's an ignorant conspiracy theory with no factual backing whatsoever.

I could do the same thing with my morning cheerios and show that 9/11 was planned or predicted. If you are looking for it, then you will find it no matter how hard or how little you try.

That reminds me. You guys remember the Bible Code hoax?

finalfrogo

Perhaps if you give a more elaborate description of this...prophesying...I would believe you. But, as Becky said, if you look hard enough, you can "find" anything.

Ody

Mercy Not Sacrifice said:
That reminds me. You guys remember the Bible Code hoax?

Watch out, someone might copy and paste bible code nonsense. :faint: