• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sent my wife roses today...

Just_me_Mike

She has been feeling unattractive lately, so I sent her 3 fresh roses with a note card. It says:

3 Roses, 1 for how gorgeous you look, 1 for all the love we share, and 1 for being my friend. I love you, Mike.

You think that will make her smile any?

Just_me_Mike

Thanks... I am hoping it catches her off guard. She works in a VERY stressful fast paced medical environment. So in my mind, time will slow down and she will be in a blissful state even if for a second :D

MSizer

MSizer
Nicely done amigo. I'm glad my wife isn't on RF, cuz you'd be making me look bad 8^)

I'm sure she'll appreciate it. That's great.

Just_me_Mike

Nicely done amigo. I'm glad my wife isn't on RF, cuz you'd be making me look bad 8^)

I'm sure she'll appreciate it. That's great.
My wife and I once fought about the RF, and I tried to brig her on here, but it wasn't good :D

She sort of accepts I am just going to be on here sometimes. She was just jealous a bit. After all I am a heck of a prize! :facepalm:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I think that's a nice little gift. :D I love flowers, but no one ever gives me any. :( I bought tulips for my mom for valentines day, because she doesn't like valentine's day anymore. I think giving someone flowers is usually an uplifting thing for them. Unless they are krazy and don't like flowers... :flower: :flower2: