• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

senses

taste, feel, see, hear, and smell most everyone has. your eyes are the window to ure soul, antoher sense. premonitions antother, mental telepathy of sorts another. prophecy another. spirituality or lack of another. can u add to this?

Runt

If senses are innate characteristics in humans that allow us to percieve our world, then I would include logic as a sense.

tumble_weed

no it's real there's a part in the brain ... which allows us to judge time

and *cough*

you're missing out on the most important

sense of humour

trishtrish10

i talked to a commune guru at a monastery and he didn't understand how someone can illegalize a plant, such as marijauna. i told him it poisons the mind like arsenic does the body, both are slow deaths.

Please let me intrude here!

Have you people heard of Helen Keller, the 1st US lady to have a college degree?

She was amazing because she couldn't see nor hear? All higher level knowledge she acquired was through her fingers, touch turned into letters & words & sentences! It is hard for us to imagine it, for those of us who can see & hear the world around us.

Imagine removing all concepts that involve seeing! And remove all ideas brought by hearing, including music!

As I posted in my other threads, human concepts are within us, & with these innate ideas we create our own personal reality. Each of us is the creator of our own reality & what a gift that is!

peace,
sondadareas