• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sell your New Religion

Darkforbid

giphy (5).gif

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
If we want to avoid catastrophe in the future then we should study how we treat other human beings? Historically, scientifically, experiencially, and spiritually.

My religion is to study the spiritual aspects of humanity, and other animals. The spiritual aspects of humanity are of all the virtues; words of good character.

There is an aspect of being that goes beyond current definitions. Its not emotional, but leads to emotion. It is the hearts of creatures. Heart is a folk term for what we care about and do not care about. If we study our hearts and meditate upon what our hearts are telling us then that is more worthwhile then meditating upon the mind solely.

If we understood the human heart, the common and unique of it, then we can begin to help other people help themselves. Healing the hearts of mankind is probably the number 1 priority of mankind.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
My religion?

Announcement to all humans: God is busy in another location at present but will back to see you all ASAP. So BEHAVE! :smilingimp: (that means ALL of you!)

:hugehug:

Or God will destroy your puny world without a second thought!

Much love, God :heart:

And much like many religious beliefs no doubt, but these being poorly conceived.

Last edited: