• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Self Inquiry.

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
I have started reading 'Silence of the Heart' which is a collection of dialogues with the Mystic, Robert Adams. I am taking it real slow so as to soak in what is conveyed through Robert's words. I would truly appreciate hearing about other forum members' experiences relating to self inquiry.

I confess that I am a spiritual slouch when it comes to meditation or self inquiry, however I am more determined this time ! And yes I have said this many, many times before !

I will share my experiences too.

Robert Adams Institute

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I looked at that Robert Adams page and noted his teacher Ramana Maharshi who I am a bit familiar with.

As to your question about self inquiry, it is to me a recognized form of meditation. It's not one I practice but I have been self-reflective from time to time.