• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Self Analysis

Hi Andrew,

I know this is an older thread but I'm new here and I saw your question about Self Analysis, which is one of my favorite books, so I could not hold back from answering your question. I figure it will answer the question for anyone else who wants to know too.

The best way to get the most out of this book (Self Analysis) is to read the book making sure you don't go over anything you don't understand or any words you don't understand (see the note on that in the beginning of the book). I've found that you'll totally grasp the book this way.

Also after you've read the book through up to the processing section of the book, I've always found it best to set aside some time during the day preferably not too late at night (such as before 9pm) and to make sure you've got enough rest and are well feed before starting on a processing section each day.

I've done this for over a month (doing some of the processing each day) and got some really awesome wins! My memory improved so much it's amazing!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
yeah, right.
Soon, you'll see flying penguins all over your bedroom, just because your wasted your time pretending to read something honestly written.

Give it up, all you got was a placebo.

It's kinda funny how you're going to get banned, and your posts deleted, for trolling people who don't even have a presence here.

Magus Phoenix

Self analysis is a great book to start your auditing adventure with. It will greatly improve your memory and sensory recalls, and it does raise your level on the Tone Scale. I also recommend Handbook for Preclears, which is more advanced and quite strenuous on the mind, but will give you even more improvement. There's also a book online by a Freezone member called Self-Clearing Handbook which has amazing self-auditing techniques in it.