• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seeking...

seeker69

Hello, Group.

As you can tell from my user name and the title of this thread, I'm seeking. Not really seeking a path, I have a basic outline of my religious beliefs, just seeking a place to call my home. I've been trolling the interweb for awhile now and haven't been able to find an active forum where respectful debate can be had and guidance can be sought. I hope this will be the place.

Seeker69

james2ko

Hello, Group.

As you can tell from my user name and the title of this thread, I'm seeking. Not really seeking a path, I have a basic outline of my religious beliefs, just seeking a place to call my home. I've been trolling the interweb for awhile now and haven't been able to find an active forum where respectful debate can be had and guidance can be sought. I hope this will be the place.

Seeker69

You sought out the right place :) Welcome!