• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was abandoned at the entrance of a fire station, by parents I never knew.

As a soldier and medic, I often witnessed firsthand and closeup, the suffering of innocent women and children.

I’d long been deeply troubled by such memories, until I was finally overwhelmed and cried aloud,

“Why must the innocent suffer most of all?”

I didn’t know to even hope for an answer.
Yet, the answer surely came.

“They need not suffer as they do.”

A voice unlike any other.
I turn and She is there.

Beautiful and familiar somehow, Her light embraces me and within it, I awaken.

She places Her hand upon my head and says,

“Read aloud.”

Before me is an open book and I begin.

--John Asher

Theaphanies
Greetings!

Why is it that men are never innocent, eh.
Anyway, join us for a late evening dessert in the staff cafeteria...
R.ebaa00cd9cc0b065c137f9b399d8322c

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thank you, Tony!

The obvious question I have John, is of the inspirational source. You have written.

"I am that Eternal Source of Life,
which now flows through you,
departing only to return."

Does this have an inspirational foundation in a previous Revelation, or is this a claim of now being the embodiment of, or the sharing of a Revelation from the "Eternal Source"?

Thank you and Regards Tony

J Asher

The obvious question I have John, is of the inspirational source. You have written.

"I am that Eternal Source of Life,
which now flows through you,
departing only to return."

Does this have an inspirational foundation in a previous Revelation, or is this a claim of now being the embodiment of, or the sharing of a Revelation from the "Eternal Source"?

Thank you and Regards Tony
I am sharing these original Revelations. I am not their source. She told me, "Many names belong to me, not I to them. But you may call Me, Ama."

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am sharing these original Revelations. I am not their source. She told me, "Many names belong to me, not I to them. But you may call Me, Ama."

I see a lot of good in them John. Maybe a blessing from a soul passed on, one related to you?

Regards Tony