• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sedim Haba's Journal

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
I have a thread over in 'The Interview Place' forum which has sorta turned into a journal. So I will make a proper one here.

I have left the Abrahamic DIR. My sub-DIR within it is dead. Just like my Faith-group. Dead. Murdered, as in days of old.

My new DIR is 'Other Religious Movements and Practices DIR'. My Religion label edited accordingly.

Gargovic Malkav

I have a thread over in 'The Interview Place' forum which has sorta turned into a journal. So I will make a proper one here.

I have left the Abrahamic DIR. My sub-DIR within it is dead. Just like my Faith-group. Dead. Murdered, as in days of old.

My new DIR is 'Other Religious Movements and Practices DIR'. My Religion label edited accordingly.

I noticed.
How come?

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
I noticed.
How come?

I came here to RF looking for my faith-group as my RL faith-group was over-run and IMHO
destroyed by another. Which shall remain faceless. The Synagogue in which I was a founding
member and Elder ejected me on demand of these 'invaders with money'.

So, if have no community here, I certainly will leave the toxic one that destroyed mine.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I came here to RF looking for my faith-group as my RL faith-group was over-run and IMHO
destroyed by another. Which shall remain faceless. The Synagogue in which I was a founding
member and Elder ejected me on demand of these 'invaders with money'.

So, if have no community here, I certainly will leave the toxic one that destroyed mine.
It's very hard. It's like trying finding a Noahide community or any non-Christian/non-Jewish community. One look at the largest religious groups in the world shows how small the religious landscape has become. You're either a Christian, Muslim, Atheist (in Europe), in some places Jewish, or Dharmic these days, or you're basically not included.

Last edited:

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
So true, I don't know much beyond my faith, but the doors all appear to be shut.
I genuinely feel for both the Ger Toshav and the Ger Tzedek. Forget Noahide,
if you seek the G-d of Abraham and the G-d of Moshe that's what you are. Ger Toshav.
It's a desecration of the NAME that the people who seek the ONE are treated as they are.
It is the cause of the Shoah. This one, the same NOW, only held in abeyance for a short time.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Wow, long time no see, Journal. Soooooo obsolete now.
So much cringe in it. :rolleyes:

Guess that's to be expected, seeing that I've had a drastic about-face from realization.

I'm no longer a believer or member of any Abrahamic faith group. But I won't bash them (much).

I have my own Noachide path now, quite divergent from the Lubavicher version. Quite independent.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Can you share more about this path?

No

Let me elaborate.
You know the Lubavicher version, I mention? It's slavery.
It's built around dependency. Not gonna work, and is abused already.
We must be independent. Or we don't own it, and it's not ours.

Last edited:

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Well, I'm a bit more
Can you share more about this path?

I'm a bit more ready now.

I basically follow the Decalogue, as I consider it a re-affirmation of established and existing laws.
Plus, those other laws actually found in Beresheet, like the prohibition on eating blood.
Plus, the laws that can be reasonably inferred there, but those are mostly in the Decalogue anyways.
Plus various moral and/or ethical laws found in Torah not covered above, but this a WIP.
Excluded is all communal / ritual / rabbinic / minhag nonsense. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
I decided I should declare this in writing, somewhere here on RF, and this little corner is mine.

I am free.

Free from all 'religion'.

Free from all religious 'authorities'.

Free from all the perversions and corruptions and distortions since the only true Revelation.

(The one on Mt. Sinai, not the most corrupt ever book of that name)

No human has any chains on me, any more.

I am free.

Shedim Haba

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
The being looked down at me, from the branch of the impossibly high tree

He said, "Shedim Haba" and launched himself off the branch with a thrust of his talons

(for we have talons, not silly feet mal-formed from arboreal life)

He fell towards me, accelerating magnificently

At the supreme moment, open wings and snap, upward, outward, at speed, a blur

Follow me

I spread my wings, catapult my talons to join...

only, I have no wings, no talons

cursed

damned

human

(dream night before joining RF)

Last edited:

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Why do I even bother with Abrahamic threads anymore?

It's all pointless. Must not get drawn in to what is failure.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Hay there Journal! Damn hard to find ya now! I'll just post this. That is all for now...

jinn-prints.jpg