• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

secrets

hoomer

Brave said:
Can any ancient secrets for life be found in the Talmud and Kabala?
Brave
YES...but only the ignorant think Kabbah is solely judaic,,..its not and never was

hoomer

Kabbalah teaches us sme basic principles of life.....

1. all things are interdepandant upon another......

thus you cannot have 1 thing without another......you need toes in order to use your egs to wak..etc

2. nothing is superior to anything else...al things are equal...all parts of God are as IMPORTANT as another........thus a rock is just as divine as the Arch ange Gabriel

3. Nothing exists in Isolation...similiar to 1...but this means we canoot have anything seperate..al things are one....we can try to purify soemthing forevr and forever....but it wi never be fully pure as there wil aways be something else around it...to make it impure......nothing exists in isolatin...all things are 1

4. Al things are one......thus Kabbalah is Pantheistic in seeing that ALL things ARE God...and nothing else.......

but Kabba;ah teaches us that reality is PANENTHEISTIC...that God is MORE than the sum of his parts.....or to put it another way......all of my body is me.....but I am more htan just a pair of lungs...or a set of toe nais......

these are SOME BASIC things...there others but I must go.....

"the height of knowedge is to know nothing"

hoomer

robtex said:
not to knitpick your post but can a secret really be published? ;)
um the word kabbalah means received wisdom and in essence is an ORAL traditin...in order to prevent loss of secrets......thinks have been published.....

so yes secrets can be pubished.....

and actualy..

there are NO secrets.....that's the biggest secret of them ALL

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
The 'secrets' are found between the words. The words are read with the eyes and processed by the mind, but the secrets are revealed to the spirit when the spirit is ready for the truth.