• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Second puberty

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them

Planning on starting T soon. Got an appointment set up for the 13th at 11:20 EST to talk about my options with my doc and hopefully get a referral to the endocrinologist. I've thought about this considered it for a year and I'm ready. I'll likely lose some folk in my support system but it'll be fine. I'll be happier then I am now and finally ok with my body. To second puberty!

VoidCat

Hoping it all goes well.
Everything im looking forward to except the fact I might lose some of my support system. Even the so called 'negative' body changes such *** hair im looking forward to. Just scared of social repercussions.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Even the so called 'negative' body changes such *** hair
Can't say I've heard a guy complain about it. Heard a few brag about it though. I don't know why anyone brags about a hairy butt though.
And second puberties are weird going through all that again. I still vividly and clearly remember when I learned I can no longer lie with my chest flat on the floor, something I learned from a shock of pain that about had me jumping through the upper ceiling of a two-story building. And the beginning of a new roller coaster ride of emotions, that's fun, or not, but it's never boring or dull when things get going.

VoidCat

Can't say I've heard a guy complain about it. Heard a few brag about it though. I don't know why anyone brags about a hairy butt though.
And second puberties are weird going through all that again. I still vividly and clearly remember when I learned I can no longer lie with my chest flat on the floor, something I learned from a shock of pain that about had me jumping through the upper ceiling of a two-story building.
It's just something I've heard on trans tiktok *** hair is an unexpected and somewhat negative change. It even has became a meme.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's just something I've heard on trans tiktok *** hair is an unexpected and somewhat negative change. It even has became a meme.
Seems odd, to me anyways. I think it'd be more irritating to have hairy hobbit feet like one of my nephews.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
It's My Birthday!

Planning on starting T soon. Got an appointment set up for the 13th at 11:20 EST to talk about my options with my doc and hopefully get a referral to the endocrinologist. I've thought about this considered it for a year and I'm ready. I'll likely lose some folk in my support system but it'll be fine. I'll be happier then I am now and finally ok with my body. To second puberty!
What is T? Treatment? I've looked up second puberty, and I don't know how it relates to seeing an endocrinologist. endocrinologist: Endocrinologists are medical doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating health conditions related to problems with the body's hormones. If this relates to your gender, I support you.

VoidCat

What is T? Treatment? I've looked up second puberty, and I don't know how it relates to seeing an endocrinologist. endocrinologist: Endocrinologists are medical doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating health conditions related to problems with the body's hormones. If this relates to your gender, I support you.
Testosterone. Im assigned female at birth going on T will masculinize my body.

Edit: it'll cause basically a second puberty. My voice will deepen I may get facial hair for example. An endocrinologist would have to moniter my hormones and such.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

Edit: it'll cause basically a second puberty. My voice will deepen I may get facial hair for example. An endocrinologist would have to moniter my hormones and such.
They'll be some emotional changes as well, you future horn dog.:p

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
It's My Birthday!

Sounds great if it makes you more comfortable with your body.:)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Lol im in a room full of sleeping children and I had unsuccessfully tried to hold back a laugh. Luckily no one woke.
I wasn't around sleeping kids or sleeping anyone, but I busted out laughing reading the last chapter of Warriors od the Storm at the plasma center when Uhtred is trying to decide a good and suitable warcry for his men before they charge into almost certain doom, and he ends up shouting "For Mus! The greatest whore in all of Britian," and a bunch of these guys have already gotten into fist fights against eachother fighting over who gets to hire her next, they almost all know who she is, and they all start laughing.:joycat:

VoidCat

I have a follow up in 3 months, on June 14th. I have a referral to the pyschologist. And a referral to an endocrinologist. The endocrinologist won't be talking to me just to the doctor
Oh and at the end of april I'll be getting a CT scan to look at my liver because of a benign tumor on it. I dont know the technical name for it. But it's very mild

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

Best of luck on the journey. If you lose any friends they weren't really friends.