• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Searching

Vichar

Hi willy,

You might consider contemplating what you want this faith for. Do you feel unsettled in your life? Are you simply curious? Perhaps you want a belief system that most closely corresponds to your current beliefs.

Most major belief systems and religions can be found on Wikipedia. Just make a list of the paths you want to investigate and go to Wikipedia to look them up. That's probably a good starting point. After finding a few that interest you, you might go to the library or book store and find some engaging reads where that belief system is featured. If you doze off while reading easily, you might stick with biographies or stories instead of documentaries or didactic books.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Hey,im searching for a faith that has completely no links to abrahamic faiths and no mythology-any ideas?

What do you already believe, or do you know? Or is it all doubt? I don't think you can just look like this, and find something, and then believe in it. You must already have some sort of idea. at least your tag indicates such.

mehr

although i am a believer, i just tell you an easy thing to do:
if you're not worried about the life after death(if exists!!!), i suggest
just relax and do not waste your time to find the right religion.