• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scripture of Zoroastrianism

Raban

Hagian
Though I know the whole book is the Avesta, from a beginners standpoint (and coming from an Abrahamic faith) I would like to know what texts would be recommended for introduction to the faith on a scriptural level. I have read a lot, but would like to get it from the horse's mouth so to speak. I am more interested in the words of Zarathustra himself, but if the entire Avesta would be best, I would ask direction to a good copy of it. (in English)

dust1n

Zindīq
Wait... what are the conditions for converting to Zoroastrianism from a Zoroastrian point of view?

quala

Wait... what are the conditions for converting to Zoroastrianism from a Zoroastrian point of view?

as Shahz said one can not convert in India ,

When Zorastrians were persecuted n forced to convert in Iran then ,Indian ruler gave them asylum on the condition that
"you will not convert local people ".

its followed till now by zoras .

dust1n

Zindīq
as Shahz said one can not convert in India ,

When Zorastrians were persecuted n forced to convert in Iran then ,Indian ruler gave them asylum on the condition that
"you will not convert local people ".

its followed till now by zoras .

OH okay. I see. That is particularly interesting. If an Indian wants to convert of his own will, he won't be accepted?

Also, welcome to RF!