• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientology

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend ben d,
Agree with you.
What you look inside is projected outside.
The jouney is inwards but prjected outwards.
The temple Outside is to have the environment for finding the temple inside.
Love & rgds

OutOfTime

lol i can tell the 'secrets' they teach in scientology just by reading up on the illuminati.

and the 'illuminati don't exist' argument is pointless here....because even if they don't exist...it just means that what scientology is teaching would be false if they didn't exist.

in other words, i save millions/thousands that you had to spend to get to the next level. HA-HA

rasor

I realised Hubbard was a genius pretty quickly. The next step was to make sure that he was a good genius rather than an evil one. I read some books which were obviously very positive, very clever and very useful. The one that impressed me most was not Dianetics (which did impress me) but Introduction to Scientology Ethics. As someone who's studied philosophy I realised there was more intelligent and useful thought in each page of the book than in any of the philosophy I studied. So there was enough stuff for me to think it would be worth trying to see if Scientology auditing really works as well as we claim - it did/does. I also read the aims of Scientology - to rid insanity, crime etc from the planet and agreed with them.

A Scientologist is basically someone who knows something can be done about the negative things in our environment, and who does something about them! As a Scientologist I am positively inclined to all religions and to all positive forces on the planet.

"Writing science fiction for about a penny a word is no way to make a living, If you really want to make a million, the quickest way is to start your own religion." - L. Ron Hubbard .Yup that is clever.

Mobius

Truth
question: why do you follow the word of a science fiction write that stated: "If you really want to make a million, the quickest way is to start your own religion."

who stated that he grew up with black foot indians when he didn't

who stated "They smell of all the baths they didn't take. The trouble with China is, there are too many chinks here."

who stated he was one of the first nuclear physicists, when actually, and I quote, "The Board heard evidence from a highly qualified radiologist who has made a special study of radiation and its effects. He said that Hubbard's knowledge of radiation, as displayed by his writings in All About Radiation, was the 'sort of knowledge that perhaps a boy who has read Intermediate Physics might, with a lot of misapprehensions and lack of understanding, demonstrate' ... "

who was against drugs and for obeying the law, yet took many drugs.
And his own son, L. Ron, Jr. said:
"I have personal knowledge that my father regularly used illegal drugs including amphetamines, barbiturates and hallucinogens. He regularly used cocaine, peyote and mescaline."

and then when he died, it was discovered he had been habitually injecting himself with Vistaril, a drug used for "acutely disturbed" patients and for those suffering from alcohol withdrawal, among other things.

and whos church infiltrated the government and tried to wipe his past. (search: Operation Snow White)

why?

Last edited:

Venatoris

I have a question about Sea Org. Just wondering what one would have to do to be reprimanded in the army of a religion started by a sub-par sci-fi writer who was relieved of command three times during his career in the navy? Once for staging a two day battle against two imaginary japanese submarines off the coast of Oregon before taking a military vessel for a joyride to Mexico.

The Wizard

I just recently listened to the author of the book, "Blown for Good" or was it "Fully Blown?". He had some interesting things to say to Ion P. on the radio show last Saturday night. Claimes that he barely escaped the Church of Scientology with his Life!

Masaru~

"Writing science fiction for about a penny a word is no way to make a living, If you really want to make a million, the quickest way is to start your own religion." - L. Ron Hubbard .Yup that is clever.

Yes OP, can you give a reply on this? L. Ron Hubbard pretty much shows his bad motives! He's not even hiding it! How could you still feel good as a member of a "religious" organisation like this?

Absolute Zero

fon memories
OP have you ever seen that south park ep ? What do you think about it and dose it have any bases in your religion ? Do you guys really belive alien souls traveled on golden b52's and there where giant soul cathers and what not ?

no-body

OP have you ever seen that south park ep ? What do you think about it and dose it have any bases in your religion ? Do you guys really belive alien souls traveled on golden b52's and there where giant soul cathers and what not ?

This thread is years old, I doubt the op will answer you. If you look it up all the stuff in the south park episode was taken from the top tiers of Scientology, your average member isn't likely to know about it. It was discovered in court transcripts despite scientologys best efforts to conceal it. You have to be "ready" for the material.