• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientists create living eating and growing machines...

"Do you ever have a problem where you just don't know how to reply to an argument, not because you don't know the answer, but you just don't know where to begin? Like, the foundation of knowledge you'd need to impart to this person before you could even begin to drag them out of their sinkhole of ignorance would cost thousands of dollars if it were coming from a university?"

Go ahead, im listening.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
You're wrong. Sticking your fingers into your eye sockets does not change reality.

This isn't kindergarten, and you're an adult according to your profile.

Consequently, I now believe that you're lying about your age. I've never seen anything this childish in a debate forum before. Ever.

You are repeating things like a 4 year old or a parrot. Which one are you?

Bob the Unbeliever

In order for the atheist to gain any credibility ...
The atheist needs to preform / demonstrate / display how life arrived from non-life ie: matter alone < no can do < the challenge still stands

Nope. My credibility is not in question; I do not need to prove your god isn't real.

I simply need to point out, that YOU have FAILED to show that it IS.

There is a vast chasm of difference between the two positions, alas, I'm fairly certain the chasm is also too wide for your demonstrated reasoning ability to bridge...

P.S. Logical Fallacy by Cleary: Shifting The Burden (of proof)

Cleary

God is sovereign and in control <><
Nope. My credibility is not in question; I do not need to prove your god isn't real.

I simply need to point out, that YOU have FAILED to show that it IS.

There is a vast chasm of difference between the two positions, alas, I'm fairly certain the chasm is also too wide for your demonstrated reasoning ability to bridge...

P.S. Logical Fallacy by Cleary: Shifting The Burden (of proof)

lol ... didn't ask you to prove God isn't real
The atheist needs to preform / demonstrate / display how life arrived from non-life ie: matter alone < no can do < the challenge still stands
NO CAN DO

Bob the Unbeliever

NO CAN DO

Keep on Shifting The Burden Of Proof: Logical Fallacy.

But here: Creationists have babies every day.

100% PROOF THAT UNINTELLIGENT LIFE CREATES NEW LIFE.

*boom*

Bob the Unbeliever

NO CAN DO

Why is that a ... ahem... "challenge"?

I, personally, create life from non-life every frikking DAY: I often purchase processed food, that is not-alive. I eat it. It is digested, and becomes: ME.

I'm very much alive. My food was very much not-alive-- indeed, some of it came from non-life sources!

But wait! THERE IS MORE:

I look outside: I see a green plant: PHOTOSYNTHESIS-- literally, plants take WATER (non-life) and CARBON DIOXIDE (non-life) and create PLANT (life).

It's happening all over the place!

Oh, Snap! CHALLENGE REFUTED.

You believe a spirit created a full grown man out of dirt but you don't think life as a single cell could arise from chemicals.

You believe chemicals created a full grown man out of dirt and chemicals but you don't think life could be created from a all powerful spirit being.

I do not possess the thousands of $$ needed to fix your severe educational lack.

It takes zero dollars to answer questions.

But even if I did? I also lack the interest: your previously demonstrated unwillingness to learn anything beyond your assumed world-view is quite evident. So my efforts would be... fruitless in any event.

But apparently you had the interest to respond.

Also, are you unwilling to learn the truth of intelligent design?

Nonsense! Creationists have babies all the time. Which is about as much proof that non-intelligence creates life as anyone could ask for...

Creationists are humans and gumans are intelligence. So, baby making is from intelligence.

Also the baby making machinery is built from intelligence.