• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientists Are "Changing God's Creation. Why? Because They Want To Be God."

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
You heard it here first. :D

Most anybody understands plant-based patties are healthier than meat hamburger patties, because a plant-based patty has nearly as much protein and less saturated fat in comparison with a comparable serving of a hamburger meat patty. Furthermore, unlike beef hamburgers, plant-based patties don't come from cows whose farts release methane into the atmosphere resulting in destructive climate change. Hence, there is nothing Satanic about plant-based patties.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
You have listed two. How many scientists do you think have lived ?

Ever heard of alchemists ? Early scientists, thousands of them flourished with no interference by the church.

Assertions without references concerning the science of cosmology, which is a matter of fact that the church forbid under penalty of death and imprisonment. Of course the church allowed scientists(?) that supported the views of the church.

shmogie

Assertions without references concerning the science of cosmology, which is a matter of fact that the church forbid under penalty of death and imprisonment. Of course the church allowed scientists(?) that supported the views of the church.
Evidence ?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

What? Have you read “the criminal history of Christianity” by K.H. Deschner? I am sure there are also English versions nowadays.

It is a huge book, or series of books. Its huge size has an obvious explanation.

Ciao

- viole

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
You heard it here first. :D

I thought it was not original creation. I thought nobody was killing to eat, not even T-Rexes, which were into lettuce in the Garden apparently.

I thought that was introduced with sin.

Ciao

- viole

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
These people vote for politicians who deny climate change and loosen environmental regulations, but when it comes to imitation meat (which is actually better for the environment) they all of the sudden care about the planet? Fake, hypocritical ****s.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I thought it was not original creation. I thought nobody was killing to eat, not even T-Rexes, which were into lettuce in the Garden apparently.

I thought that was introduced with sin.

Ciao

- viole

T-Rex before and after the fall.png

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Evidence ?

Matter of documented evidence of the Inquisition documents. What evidence do you want other than that?

Also . . .

viole said:
What? Have you read “the criminal history of Christianity” by K.H. Deschner? I am sure there are also English versions nowadays.

It is a huge book, or series of books. Its huge size has an obvious explanation.

shmogie

Matter of documented evidence of the Inquisition documents. What evidence do you want other than that?

Also . . .
The Spanish inquisition lasted a relatively short period of time, but I will certainly concede that. It wasn´t directly concerned with scientists though.

So, how many scientists did the Spanish inquisition kill ?

Nope, haven´t read the book.

Though I have read many, very many on the history of Christianity.