• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Proof of a Soul

DNA consists of bio-photons photons are light, therefore our DNA is made up of light and weighs 0.1 grams, the other part of our soul is the plasma running in our blood and in other parts of our body. Hence why vampires drink other peoples souls through their blood. The pineal gland in your brain pumps dopamine or a type of plasma around your brain to keep it functioning. Your brains DNA changes kept alive by dopamine going to your brain, helps stimulate soul growth. Every single thought you think affects the DNA or bio photon changes of your brain, hence why some religions recommend purannas or meditation to help stimulate soul growth. Of course negative thoughts can affect the DNA of your brain in a negative way.

Guys I appreciate the need for faith, but if you can not provide scientific evidence for Christianity it might not survive the scientific future of humanity. Atheists use science to try and prove our religion is wrong, lets use their own weapon against them to try and prove our religion is correct!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
DNA consists of bio-photons photons are light, therefore our DNA is made up of light and weighs 0.1 grams, the other part of our soul is the plasma running in our blood and in other parts of our body. Hence why vampires drink other peoples souls through their blood. The pineal gland in your brain pumps dopamine or a type of plasma around your brain to keep it functioning. Your brains DNA changes kept alive by dopamine going to your brain, helps stimulate soul growth. Every single thought you think affects the DNA or bio photon changes of your brain, hence why some religions recommend purannas or meditation to help stimulate soul growth. Of course negative thoughts can affect the DNA of your brain in a negative way.

Guys I appreciate the need for faith, but if you can not provide scientific evidence for Christianity it might not survive the scientific future of humanity. Atheists use science to try and prove our religion is wrong, lets use their own weapon against them to try and prove our religion is correct!
I do love the Muslim sense of humor. Obviously, you are not being serious. :)
Oddly, I've never heard any scientist speak about DNA in relation to so-called "soul grouth". That is hilarious.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

You are not going anywhere with woo, woo is not scientific evidence

DNA is made up of six molecules, a sugar called deoxyribose, a phosphate molecule and four different nitrogenous bases, adenine, thymine, cytosine and guanine.

Photons are massless, i.e. no weight, please provide citation for your DNA weighs 0.1 grams claim

I do love the Muslim sense of humor. Obviously, you are not being serious. :)

Souls are made of energy right? I just explained exactly what energy. The bio-photons (photons are the scientific term for light particles) of our DNA and the plasma in our blood. So our soul consists of the light in our DNA and the plasma in our body. Did you know there are like 50 quotes in the bible about not ingesting the blood of an animal "because that is the life of the animal".

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

What's a bio photon?

You are not going anywhere with woo, woo is not scientific evidence

DNA is made up of six molecules, a sugar called deoxyribose, a phosphate molecule and four different nitrogenous bases, adenine, thymine, cytosine and guanine.

Photons are massless, i.e. no weight, please provide citation for your DNA weighs 0.1 grams claim

Google

Choose you article. That our DNA is made up of bio-photons is a recent discovery. A bio-photon is light that stores the information for our DNA as light. Our DNA is stored up in combinations of 8, each one of these 8 is a bio-photon. In other words our soul is made up of DNA and light.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Souls are made of energy right? I just explained exactly what energy. The bio-photons (photons are the scientific term for light particles) of our DNA and the plasma in our blood. So our soul consists of the light in our DNA and the plasma in our body. Did you know there are like 50 quotes in the bible about not ingesting the blood of an animal "because that is the life of the animal".
I'm not religious nor do I follow any religion. From a scientific standpoint your amusing assertions are invalid.

For the record, I couldn't care less what either the Bible or the Qur'an have to say about... anything.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

The soul is DNA?

All atheists don't use science as proof that christianity doesn't exist. That, and christianity doesn't speak for all religions.

The science of religion is a combination of things and studies. It's not something you can test under a microscope. Instead, it's study of culture, psychology, sociology, archeology, theology, anthropology, and the list goes on.

Soul is our personality that defines a person. Spirit is our energy that moves us into existence. Without the soul, we would be brain dead. Without energy, would would not exist.

God is the soul that defines the person and the energy that moves the person to life. Everything else like whether he is a he, his attributes, whether he is a being, and all that has to do with culture and man's need to reflect the unknown on something he can define either as a desire (wants to be all powerful) or as a need to find meaning (find origin/beginning).

It's not hard to prove "god" does not exist. But that only means god isn't a being. God exist, just ya'll not giving yourselves credit that god isn't external. God is you.

Citation please, then we can analyse the properties of "bio-photons"

Increasingly science agrees with the poetry of direct human experience: we are more than the atoms and molecules that make up our bodies, but beings of light as well. Biophotons are emitted by the human body, can be released through mental intention, and may modulate fundamental processes within cell-to-cell communication and DNA.

The soul is DNA?

All atheists don't use science as proof that christianity doesn't exist. That, and christianity doesn't speak for all religions.

The science of religion is a combination of things and studies. It's not something you can test under a microscope. Instead, it's study of culture, psychology, sociology, archeology, theology, anthropology, and the list goes on.

Soul is our personality that defines a person. Spirit is our energy that moves us into existence. Without the soul, we would be brain dead. Without energy, would would not exist.

God is the soul that defines the person and the energy that moves the person to life. Everything else like whether he is a he, his attributes, whether he is a being, and all that has to do with culture and man's need to reflect the unknown on something he can define either as a desire (wants to be all powerful) or as a need to find meaning (find origin/beginning).

It's not hard to prove "god" does not exist. But that only means god isn't a being. God exist, just ya'll not giving yourselves credit that god isn't external. God is you.

I explained in my post largely what you are saying by going into details about the pineal gland in your brain. Without it your brain wouldnt function. No one knows where its energy comes from but it sends dopamine (a type of plasma) around your brain keeping it functioning.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I explained in my post largely what you are saying by going into details about the pineal gland in your brain. Without it your brain wouldnt function. No one knows where its energy comes from but it sends dopamine (a type of plasma) around your brain keeping it functioning.

I don't understand the heavy scientific terms. I don't know what you're disagreeing with. Energy (heat etc) is needed for everything to work. Without energy (spirit) no life. The details are irrelevant.

Soul (for example Ol' Soul) is just the personality (the psychological makeup) of a person, nothing fancy.

I don't see how this has to do with atheism. I am an atheist and proof of the soul is purely psychological.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Increasingly science agrees with the poetry of direct human experience: we are more than the atoms and molecules that make up our bodies, but beings of light as well. Biophotons are emitted by the human body, can be released through mental intention, and may modulate fundamental processes within cell-to-cell communication and DNA.
You failed to give a source for this quote. For those interested, it's from an article on greenmedinfo.com (Biophotons: The Human Body Emits, Communicates with, and is Made from Light), a website that, amongst its many claims, is anti-vaccine, believes cancer can be cured with turmeric and pomegranate, that openly distorts published scientific papers, and pushes the agenda that mainstream medicine (i.e, "medicine") is a conspiracy by big pharma.

Love and marriage
Bread and butter
Birthdays and presents
Science and vampires

:100:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Poe, or just really good pot?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
How about providing some scientific evidence that vampires exist?
While I have met several people, over the years, I have described as being emotional vampires, I never meant the term literally. I didn't realize vampires were actually real. Who knew? Good thing the Bible warns us about blood, eh?

Milton Platt

DNA does not consist of biophotons. Biophotons are emitted be all living organisms, including plants. They are EMITTED BY and not part of the organism.

Plasma is the clear, straw-colored liquid portion of blood that remains after red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and other cellular components are removed. It is the single largest component of human blood, comprising about 55 percent, and contains water, salts, enzymes, antibodies and other proteins. These are all natural components.

How did you get from that to the wild-assed assertion that that has anything to do with souls??????????????????????????????

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Another idea destined for...
cartoon-trash-can-clipart-311x381.jpeg