• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Hypothesis of God was banned

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In nature man as an intelligent human the theist agreed by men brothers are who state the universe that I think upon is created only.

All laws convened by law are natural.

And then write a human law bible based agreed community accepted to state why no man meaning the scientist is God.

Therefore God thesis was outlawed meaning science was made invalid by natural law.

As it is artificially chosen.

Why the God of man's machine manifested by the suns law consuming as the alien.

Pretty basic the law of the suns mass in space is stone owning fused metal. Sealed by gods stone as law.

That move by gas release and not by radiation hot metal. To be a holy saviour star. Gods law in space convening only.

Witnessed only.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Ok once again who can I know if these are evidence assumptions if I have no idea on what you mean by “evidence”?

You do know, you're just pretending you don't, and using it to obfuscate. If you have any objective evidence you'd present it for scrutiny.

What is wrong with the evidence that I have provided? What is wrong with the evidence that scholars provide?

What evidence? The term "fine tuned" is simply being subjectively interpreted by theists to mean what they want it to. You have demonstrated no objective evidence the universe needs or had a cause. Nor that it is fine tuned in the way you mean.

For example the alleged assumption that the universe is fine-tuned is grounded on the fact that if say gravity would have been a little bit stronger the universe would have collapse in a black whole (and therefore life would have not been possible)……… what is wrong with this evidence? Why wouldn’t you count this as evidence?

It is as you say an assumption, nothing more.

I am implying that my “believe” has credence based on the fact that it’s the best alternative (considering all the alternatives that have been proposed by scholars)

That's an argumentum ad ignorantiam fallacy, your belief also involves unfalsifiable claims, using inexplicable magic from an unevidenced deity. We know natural phenomena exist as an objective fact, we have no objective evidence that deities are even possible. We don't know the universe needed a cause, why you think you can just assume this, for a non temporal condition we know nothing about, isn't clear.

For me this is good enough to provide credence to an argument, and honestly I cant think on a better way.

I believe you, but that's your problem, not mine, as I recognise an argumentum ad ignorantiam fallacy, and know what it means.

Why isn’t this good enough for you

Obviously because I don't accept beliefs for which no objective evidence can be demonstrated, and don't accept arguments that use known logic fallacies, and don't accept inexplicable magic as an explanation of anything, as that would be absurd.

Quote a logical fallacy that I have made. or apologize for your false accusation

Argumentum ad ignorantiam fallacies, and a begging the question fallacy that makes assumptions about the nature of a deity in your argument for a deity, as do all first cause arguments modified to justify theism. You have also used a special pleading fallacy, as in everything has to have a cause, but not a deity.

Then you shouldn’t reject other claims if you can’t carry the burden proof

Well there you go another argumentum ad ignorantiam fallacy, I can disbelieve something without have any alternative, to claim otherwise is irrational.

Again definitions are subjective and context dependent / what you have to do is explain what you mean by evidence in this specific context (dictionaries don’t tell you that)...........
Not to mention that dictionaries usually offer more than 1 definition

Evidence
noun

1. the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
Objective
adjective
  1. (of a person or their judgement) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

Obviously what you want to do is keep a “safe space” for yourself / given that you haven’t define evidence you can always “scape from an argument” by claiming “no evidence”…… since you don’t define evidence nobody can move you away from your safe space.

You're now using ad hominem, focus on what is said, not who said what. Again since you asked where you have used a known logical fallacy, there is another one.

Yes, for example the KCA arguments stand doe to the truth of the 2 premises.

The premises are flawed, and it has been explained by multiple posters why.

There are many ways to refute this claim (offering an alternatives is just one of many options that you have)

I don't have to offer any alternative, and yet again this argument is irrational, as it is an argumentum ad ignorantiam fallacy.

So one more time then, you have no objective that the universe required a cause, or that universe is fine tuned beyond a subjective claim, or that a fine tuned universe requires a cause, or that that cause must be a deity.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men agreed. Consciousness however is one man. Brothers as a theme large bodied man god theoried.

Pretend.

How would earths heavens have formed. First question. They gave a man's answer which is not a gods answer.

Irradiated questions answers just man's AI communicated psyche. Why I believe I am the God as a man.

Yet they never invented it's presence. The heavens.

Normally science takes planet earth mass converts it to the gas they believe in.

I invented the atmosphere. Falsely stated self possession scientists man. As his heavens he creates in earth mass converted in science.

They want a non stop space womb resource all gods bodies scattered or O whole. Theories them. I now Want them as objects energy channelled by their disintegration into their machine.

On earth. Sun star planet fake thesis. A theme space to machine.

Somehow he says.

Next he says a human is a God. His life he believes was from a created by star radiation of the planets that channelled in. In our past life.. life was saved by falling star gas only ice melt two interactive causes. He is Lying.

Thinks if I apply the atmosphere experiment I will find humans God then data I use will put into my machine.

Data human.

I will react said machine pretend a human god using their heavens gas to biology advice which we haven't yet given to his machine will form a human god then burn it back to our group origin...the scientist sacrificed himself radiating mass.

Yet he says it should merge through my machines mass walls like it had as earth O God's original fom not yet sun irradiated. Just channelling. Real theme the suns nuclear first earth attack origin flood.

Yet ∆ pyramid walls attacked by radiation trying to penetrate so casement blew off. He used to pump water flowing over walls. Claiming water mass safety. Biology does not live in that water mass.

Why he taught bare naked earth.

Pyramid used transmitter atop its peak blown off also. Transmitted via temple to temple. Circuit temples only.

His science theme earths beginnings before science was never practiced. Lying.

Is the theist who science holy brothers minds knows he wants us all burnt to death.

As we own Christ as we live in a real heavens. Heavens first does not transport into his machine. His mind thesis transports his ideas. Not reality. He says he will knowingly cause it.

He converts earth himself physically by radiation passing into its mass. Converting dusts himself. .As dusts to build machine one then to react dusts for a gas two.

Yes two humans sacrificed in total. Brother Jesus now sister fake Jesus theme He gets the gas as the heavens first himself. As a scientist physically causing it. Not any God.

Earth mass radiated converted the exact first thesis man's science as science.

Pretending he is a God the creator.

Our holy brother consciousness awAre is not wrong. The God possessed mind is wrong lying. In science fake beliefs of man is self possession fake man is the God.

He said life began in dust converting his life sacrificed mind body he uses today changed in that history. Never owned a balanced psyche since.

So he says Moses. Then looked back conferred that life had been sacrificed. Yet everything science originally had used was mass gone destroyed. Story looking back only.

Why humans first were not Adam or eve. He looked back to write why life was sacrificed on earth living in a natural human life supported heavens.

His mother space then abominated space is science causes. Why he is possessed by it. Yet his mother holy in life sexually conceived a human baby.

The story eve was not the holy mother a living life. It was taught science attack on life.

Holy mother only ever a human. Known by human holy men from holy man babies.

His sister was his mother also. Life first brother sister. Hence no one should think less of his sister. Proven they did. Say holy mother yet their sister equal is first the holy mother by sex only. Sister first.

So ROME taught three Mary's to convince him science isn't his mother.

Mother sister the same holy presence equalled holiness. Don't abuse your sister.

To his Sacrificed baby man three father son holy Ghost.

To say humans are holy.

Proof father mother's spirit image first in heaving are wearing human clothes who return water oxygenated to human life saving it by ice melt.

As healing contact. Experienced by thousands of humans. As thousand was irradiated attack.

Gods saviour. The earth only.

We were taught don't believe in the falling star only believe in ice returning. In the wisdom don't do nuclear science or it will melt. Gods saviour.

Dinosaur life was burnt attacked first. Snap frozen life was only because living life had not yet been attacked.

Two incidences in the one cause O as it earth travels first.

It was never O one gods owned.

O science status one.

Trying to force O all of the earth to just have one cause in an instant.

Dust converting changes all nations on various seasons and earth changes unnaturally naturally. One season he says is all earths nations instant flooding together.

Reason three was taught. The Muslim ownership had technology land temple ownership and refused to stop. Even after Rome was burnt Nero.

Is the true reason science by human law shut the book bible. The new branch law over everyone the truth was established. No science as no man is God.

Science in medical eventually by mind proof the dark ages went into strange behaviours. As the science mind failed itself.

We knew all the correct advice. Rich men who owned the spiritual society vowed to keep life protected.

He owned the history reasons. Made the choices based on being advised. As today seems to have forgotten his own human father vows.

Then you think. Russia hit proved life mind consciousness changed again. Ice melted. Mind changed however. Then power plant fallout only made it worse.

Human behaviour using conscious mind proves it itself. It is SEEN just as stated.

leroy

What evidence? The term "fine tuned" is simply being subjectively interpreted by theists to mean what they want it to. You have demonstrated no objective evidence the universe needs or had a cause. Nor that it is fine tuned in the way you mean.

It is as you say an assumption, nothing more.

1 If gravity would have been a tiny bit stronger the universe would have collapse in a Black hole

2 live cant exist in a black hole

This is what is meant with FT …. So which of these 2 points do you find so controvertial and hard to accept so that I can support them?

Obviously because I don't accept beliefs for which no objective evidence can be demonstrated,
again, what do you mean by objective evidnece................?

Argumentum ad ignorantiam fallacies, and a begging the question fallacy that makes assumptions about the nature of a deity in your argument for a deity, as do all first cause arguments modified to justify theism. You have also used a special pleading fallacy, as in everything has to have a cause, but not a deity.

No, No No, quote my actual comment / with the actual argument and explain where is the fallacy otherwise apologize for your false accusation.

Well there you go another argumentum ad ignorantiam fallacy, I can disbelieve something without have any alternative, to claim otherwise is irrational.

I am not asking you to provide an alternative necesairly, (this is just one option)……. What you have to do is provide justification for why an argument is wrong (or not convincing enough)

Evidence
noun

1. the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
Objective
adjective
  1. (of a person or their judgement) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

That definition doesn’t help in determining what would count as evidence.

You're now using ad hominem, focus on what is said, not who said what. Again since you asked where you have used a known logical fallacy, there is another one.

What is fallacious about that? I am just sharing my personal hypothesis on why you are refusing to provide a definition for “evidence”

The premises are flawed, and it has been explained by multiple posters why.

Maybe but you have to justify that assertion, where is the flaw for any of the premises for any of the arguments?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If man says science is God. Then it uses God to remove god back to nothing.

O sun a sun god destroyer.
O earth a creator God of its owned heavens.

Compared. No comparison whatsoever.
Stars own direct sun mass atom as higher radiation released said science.

Atom from star hence can destroy mass of earth.

Sun put extra radiation into earths body when earth heavens was set alight.

Earth not a falling star as God and is not a sun god.

Science said nothing first itself science gained nothing in the end.

God in science teaching. Space nothing holes.

Holes in space as space holes previous mass gone radiating space at the end is left.

Reasoned. As mass travels in space the teaching.

Earth owning it's own hole it keeps passing through naturally. Naturally cools until earth returns.

Isn't cooling anymore.

Vision given by man to woman. Mayan elder. Said how Mars caught on fire by space hole entry.

Communication radio wave radiations transmitted to earth vision by earth causes. It's science.

Man said why no man is God.

God is a heavens concept.

O circle. Circulating spinning O with spiral G split DD.

Concept.

Question. Does earth mass spin?

Yes.

Doest it spin as a God spiral?

No. So you lied theist misquoting the word?

Yes.

Where does God the concept exist?

In heavens.

Where is frozen ice the melting cooling heavens saviour?

A fixed solid not spiral. Sits within heavens as saviour of.

Oh so the saviour is not a spiral either GOD?

Yes I told you saviour is not the concept GOD.

Clouds form by spiral?

Yes.

Life's water went into making new clouds?

Yes.

So it's no longer owned by life?

Yes. No it's not owned by life. But it gets given back to God to save life as rain. Cooling.

A teaching only.

Life's water given back by non sexually conceived water life ice is non speaking causes and not clouds.

Oh so ice saved life?

A concept GOD was used against us,?

Yes. Just a theory first.

Teaching stated without argument no man is God.

Does the heavens god own life's sacrifice?

Yes.

As you live inside of its mass.

First science does it own earth presence?
No.

First science does it own heavens presence mass?

No.

Why does a human lie for?

Because they want to.
Why did science get invented?
Because they wanted to.

Yes you were told about God in science thesis. Clouds natural were not Jesus either first.