• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Well, it is science and we must have an experiment to keep talking on about. She will have to do. If she gives us that look that a woman often does when guys are doing something stupid, then that may be evidence for intelligence. At least hers. It could be the key missing from previous experimental designs.

Sorry for the late reply, we were running into a problem + problem and I wanted to sort it out before the solutions began to grow exponentially. I decided a male heir was the best way to keep the eggsperiment on track, the wife said no so I went to the local hardware store to look for a volunteer. It's going to take a day or 2 to sort out some legal issues. It's a conspiracy to keep us from our Nobel!

MrIntelligentDesign

That is what you believe, but that is not what the evidence indicates. The theory of evolution is the best explanation we have for the observed changes in population of living things over time. I have seen nothing in your speculation that would lead anyone to conclude differently.
What?? That is what we can naturally test, that, without intelligence there will be no GOOD and BENEFICIAL alleles for the next generation, thus, there is no Evolution. Thus, Evolution is falsified.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You human men theists self are possessed by a human claim I know it all.

Know it all became human derision.

A whole body animal or body is first observed by a whole natural human.

First.

Position first.
Aware first that difference exists asides from self.

A side.

Who uses maths falsely? You do. As animals are at my side holy.

In life of a human the theist is a liar. As you are first a human or the human one.

As you lived with life as two humans it's how one human man who invented all scientific terms invented mother's abomination.

As maths is not life liar.

All your thoughts telling huge stories first about anything consciously is gigantic. First. Lots and lots of just humans descriptions first...words.

Called conscious self possession obsessed with your owned human stories.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
What?? That is what we can naturally test, that, without intelligence there will be no GOOD and BENEFICIAL alleles for the next generation, thus, there is no Evolution. Thus, Evolution is falsified.
You haven't shown that. No one has. You just keep repeating this, whatever it is, and declare yourself emperor. You haven't shown anything. Evolution has not been falsified. Certainly not by anything you have done.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry for the late reply, we were running into a problem + problem and I wanted to sort it out before the solutions began to grow exponentially. I decided a male heir was the best way to keep the eggsperiment on track, the wife said no so I went to the local hardware store to look for a volunteer. It's going to take a day or 2 to sort out some legal issues. It's a conspiracy to keep us from our Nobel!
I'll make the slides. And sandwiches. Can't have science without something to eat.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
What if we attach coconuts to the eggs

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Might just work! But there's bad news at this end. The police have assured me it's illegal to stand naked in aisle 5 of the hardware store licking a hammer. I need a plan B.
Is it just the hammer? Can you substitute another tool? A good socket set should give us many solution, solutions and even a few solution, solution, solutions. That's like 500% probability or something like that.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Is it just the hammer? Can you substitute another tool? A good socket set should give us many solution, solutions and even a few solution, solution, solutions. That's like 500% probability or something like that.

I've forgotten what the problem is?

GardenLady

Are you claiming that you knew intelligence?

I am claiming that your statement is false.

Evolution is happening right now, as I type this. It's happening as you are reading this. Right now, there is ongoing reproduction with modifications resulting from genetic changes that are passed down. Right now. It is happening in both sentient and non-sentient organisms. So no, intelligence is not required.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Hmm how many generations does it take to get a chimpanzee?

Not a sensible question as the evolution of a chimpanzee by itself is extremely circumstantial, with an organic ever-changing environment dictating selection pressures while genetic modification has ultimately input which is random with respect to fitness.

In other words... if we would turn back time 100 million years and reset, it is very unlikely chimps (and humans or any other modern species) would exist and thus evolve a second time.

Someone who understand the evolutionary big pictures would know this, off course.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Ok from what if anything can be proven to have evolved into a chimpanzee? Understand the question now?

It's a genetic fact that humans and chimps share ancestors.
As factual as we can demonstrate with genetics that you and your cousin share a (younger) ancestor.

Show evidence of that which evolved into a chimpanzee which wasn't a chimpanzee as we identify them today.

We've already been over this - but as usual you completely ignored those posts.
The crux of it: identifying the ancestor is not a requirement in order to determine that said ancestor existed.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
When I first got on these boards I believed there are certain proofs in science,

You were wrong.

To me that was proof that the vaccines worked for their intended purpose.

No. It's evidence in support of the proposition that vaccines do what they are intended for.

Fossils are not proof

They are evidence in support of evolution, as fossils match the predictions of the theory.

, but that's my opinion and obviously not everybody's opinion.

Your opinion is rooted in ignorance of the science involved.

It seems they're a sure sign in many people's minds of the veracity of the theory, that it's no longer a theory but fact.

Evolution is a fact: change over generation happens; speciation happens.
It's a fact like gravity is a fact: things with mass attract eachother.

The theory of evolution (or gravity) explain those facts. They explain the processes that underpin those facts.
Theory = explanation.

(I've read that some object to the term 'theory,' because it seems they think evolution is a "law." Not a theory. But anyway - so goes the world.)

That's equally ridiculous.

Laws were never theories.
Theories don't become laws.

Laws are more like abstractions of sets of facts.
Laws describe facts within a certain scope.
Theories explain them.

Learn2science

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Now here's a question -- since many people are disturbed by the bombing of places in Ukraine, including a maternity hospital, IF evolution is true - IF death is foretold by "natural selection" or the way things are for humans, why feel bad?

facepalm-seriously.gif

Let me guess. It's because some believe that humans evolved to feel bad by natural selection, some of them, anyway, when criminal actions are performed or beheld. Right?

Evolution theory explains how species change over time.
It's a theory of biology. Why you would invoke it for seeing how we should respond to whatever social situation, is a mystery (and yet another hint of your ignorance on the matter)