• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

MrIntelligentDesign

"Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and Introducing ToE's Replacement" will be the probable title of my science article to be submitted in science journal early next month.

Hi! On 2017, one of the members here had posted about me, Edgar Alberto Postrado, that I claimed that I discovered the differences between intelligence and non-intelligence and had shared the link when I was invited by Steve Mcrae in his YT channel to discuss my discoveries. I had been sharing these wonderful discoveries in either YouTube or Forums or books. Science is for everyone!

It is so amazing that in our generation, a person like me could discover the real topic of intelligence and the implications to our science and to the world.

In addition with my science articles in Zenodo, I will be submitting a science article falsifying ToE. It is very easy to do it. But I need your help:

Do you know who are those scientists that had attempted to falsify ToE? I need some info or input from you guys/gals who love science too! Just put your answer below. Thank you!

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
"Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and Introducing ToE's Replacement" will be the probable title of my science article to be submitted in science journal early next month.

Hi! On 2017, one of the members here had posted about me, Edgar Alberto Postrado, that I claimed that I discovered the differences between intelligence and non-intelligence and had shared the link when I was invited by Steve Mcrae in his YT channel to discuss my discoveries. I had been sharing these wonderful discoveries in either YouTube or Forums or books. Science is for everyone!

It is so amazing that in our generation, a person like me could discover the real topic of intelligence and the implications to our science and to the world.

In addition with my science articles in Zenodo, I will be submitting a science artyicle falsifying ToE. It is very easy to do it. But I need your help:

Do you know who are those scientists that had attempted to falsify ToE? I need some info or input from you guys/gals who love science too! Just put your answer below. Thank you!
Could you give examples?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

In addition with my science articles in Zenodo, I will be submitting a science article falsifying ToE. It is very easy to do it. But I need your help:

Both creationist and intelligent design writers have asserted that evolution is at best a poor scientific theory, because it is not "falsifiable," which in the parlance of scientific philosophy means that the theory is too flexible -- no test could be devised that decisively rejects its key tenets. Creationist Ken Ham, for instance, has argued that theories such as evolution and the big bang cannot be tested, because no scientists were present to directly observe whether or not the conjectured events really took place

Is evolution falsifiable?

MrIntelligentDesign

Thank you for the link. I am also fan of TalkOrigins and I think I read some of their falsification criteria for ToE. But, are those supporters of ToE missing many things in Biology or reality?

epronovost

Both creationist and intelligent design writers have asserted that evolution is at best a poor scientific theory, because it is not "falsifiable," which in the parlance of scientific philosophy means that the theory is too flexible -- no test could be devised that decisively rejects its key tenets.

The theory of evolution is falsifiable.

It could have been demonstrated that difference in fitness doesn't confer individual different reproduction rates; it could have been demonstrated that specific traits cannot be passed down from one generation to the next; it could have been demonstrated that those traits, when accumulated with time and isolation could not lead to speciation. Each of the mechanism of evolution was demonstrable and falsifiable. All of those things were observed though. It could have also been falsified by the discovery of a complex animal of plant without any evolutionary cousins either alive or in the fossil record, but such a thing has yet to be found.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Thank you for the link. I am also fan of TalkOrigins and I think I read some of their falsification criteria for ToE. But, are those supporters of ToE missing many things in Biology or reality?
ToE is a theory, it is no way you or other scientists can 100% prove or disprove ToE, just as a religious belief is just that, a belief.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The theory of evolution is falsifiable.

It could have been demonstrated that difference in fitness doesn't confer individual different reproduction rates; it could have been demonstrated that specific traits cannot be passed down from one generation to the next; it could have been demonstrated that those traits, when accumulated with time and isolation could not lead to speciation. Each of the mechanism of evolution was demonstrable and falsifiable. All of those things were observed though. It could have also been falsified by the discovery of a complex animal of plant without any evolutionary cousins either alive or in the fossil record, but such a thing has yet to be found.
Has science answers to the absolute beginning? Can they be 100% certain they got it right? No

So it is neither possible or impossible to prove or disprove ToE.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Oh, you had made such impossible conclusion! Is there any test or experiment that I could test? Give me the link of the experiment...

I rely too much on experiment.

The New Intelligent Design and Its Powerful Correct Scientific Explanations.
All scientific explanations regarding origins, causes and effects, forensic-like studies, and the differences between two opposites or two extremes, as being used in all fields in science such as Biology, Astronomy, Cosmology, Psychology, etc., and all topics that require a complete scientific explanation - should start from the new Intelligent Design <id>. Period. For if not, science cannot explain reality correctly. Real Science Must Start From The New Intelligent Design <id>, is the main message and claim from the new Intelligent Design <id>.
That's not even how academic writing should look. "All scientific explanations... should start from the new ID. Period."
That's not even how science works. You don't get to declare science is wrong if it doesn't accept your beliefs.

Heyo

Veteran Member
The only scientist I know of who seriously tried to falsify the ToE was Michael Behe. He was even arrogant confident enough to act as witness for the defence in the Kitzmiller v. Dover trial. The whipping he received removed the last credit he had in the scientific community.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Both creationist and intelligent design writers have asserted that evolution is at best a poor scientific theory, because it is not "falsifiable," which in the parlance of scientific philosophy means that the theory is too flexible -- no test could be devised that decisively rejects its key tenets. Creationist Ken Ham, for instance, has argued that theories such as evolution and the big bang cannot be tested, because no scientists were present to directly observe whether or not the conjectured events really took place

Is evolution falsifiable?

Of course the theory of evolution is falsifiable. If someone were to find rabbits in the Cambrian it would have been falsified.

But in fact the link you supply explains at length why the theory IS falsifiable and is thus a sound scientific theory.

Did you read your own link?

Last edited: