• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific evidence and Bible prophecies.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have suggested a closer look at the word mighty. Have you had a look yet?
We could talk about it and go into more details. Then we could have a closer look at the word star.

Like consider the moon, stars, and sun as a group of three words:

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Luke

And spear, sword, and bow as another group of three words.

Therefore set I in the lower places behind the wall, and on the higher places, I even set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows. Nehemiah.

Now consider this prophecy:

The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Habakkuk.

It has two words from each group. It is missing one word from each group.

The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Moon
- Star - Sun
Spear
- Sword - Bow

Thought maybe it could help you understand the stars being as figs.

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

By showing you that star is also sword.
Sorry, but this is just playing simple word games with a ton of prejudice towards a goal that you decided on ahead of time. When on abuses the Bible this way one can "prove" anything.

It appears that you are assuming an evil God that likes to play games too. Why are you doing that? Supposedly the message of the Bible is clear to everyone and with your version it clearly is not.

If you want to keep playing your silly word games I will just keep pointing out that that is what you are doing and how it does not prove anything.

gnostic

The Lost One
I have suggested a closer look at the word mighty. Have you had a look yet?
We could talk about it and go into more details. Then we could have a closer look at the word star.

Like consider the moon, stars, and sun as a group of three words:

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Luke

And spear, sword, and bow as another group of three words.

Therefore set I in the lower places behind the wall, and on the higher places, I even set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows. Nehemiah.

Now consider this prophecy:

The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Habakkuk.

It has two words from each group. It is missing one word from each group.

The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Moon
- Star - Sun
Spear
- Sword - Bow

Thought maybe it could help you understand the stars being as figs.

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

By showing you that star is also sword.

The use of similes, metaphors and analogies are very commonly used in poetry and other literature, including being used in religious texts.

None of that, prove the validation of prophecies in the Bible.

Your example only provide that author of the book, Habakkuk, have absolutely no idea the nature of sun, moon and stars. Comparing these astronomical objects with fig, sword and spear, only demonstrate his ignorance.

And these so-called prophecies are matters of interpretations.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Basic human question why would science know when a burning star mass would future return,?

When human biology owning sex allows a human to be reborn to eventually see it?

As it's not science.

Science by practice design is by men's control only. What he puts inside his machine himself.

Which isn't any god term by reference what is natural history.

As I'm certain he wouldn't want to put a falling star inside of his machine!

If men said stone got returned to stone. Subject it was the stone as stone that returned.

Stone rock is God. Star is cold suns stone rock. Stone returning as topic place subject the stone....to stone as rock stone itself.

No such natural status as not stone or not rock. Those terms mean in nature removed by destruction to not own it's natural one position.

As a humans teaching one was never ever a thesis or about numbered equations.

The See said I observe all and every natural exact one body as it's own type of God.

So a human is a human god.
An animal is an animal God.
A tree is a tree God.
A bush is a bush God.
A flower is a flower God.
The planet is a planet God.

No science of a human is involved.

Highest position one self. Highest position natural one self.

Has to be accepted by all humans....no man is the God.

WonderingWorrier

Sorry, but this is just playing simple word games with a ton of prejudice towards a goal that you decided on ahead of time. When on abuses the Bible this way one can "prove" anything.

No. You are assuming that I didnt come to a conclusion based on analysis.
I recognised the groups of three before learning of the fourth group. Then I learned the four groups each have a group of three in them. A total of twelve groups of words/symbols.
Ive seen this pattern before as in Zodiac wheels.

It appears that you are assuming an evil God that likes to play games too. Why are you doing that? Supposedly the message of the Bible is clear to everyone and with your version it clearly is not.

The message is clear to everyone? Where did you get that idea from?
There are multiple bible verses clearly saying people cant hear the words.

"Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word". John.

People cant hear the words corn, oil, and wine.
"And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel". Hosea.

If you want to keep playing your silly word games I will just keep pointing out that that is what you are doing and how it does not prove anything.

Good. Please point out what I'm doing. I would like your help.

Can you please follow the mighty word like I asked.

Heres a link:

BibleGateway - Keyword Search: mighty

277 results.

Look at word association.

Notice the mentioning of wine, and bow as examples.

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Corn - Oil - Wine
Spear - Sword - Bow

Mighty is a third level group word. Thats the simple version.

The more complex version is that the third group of words is placed in the Easterly direction and into three tribes of Israel. Joseph, Benjamin, and Dan. They are the mighty tribes.

The mighty tribes have bow and arrow.

Each of the three tribes have an animal attached being Joseph as sheep, Benjamin as wolf, and Dan as horse.

So it is true the wolf is with the lamb as Benjamin is with Joseph as the bible prophecy says.

Its interesting to note that Dan is something part man, part horse, and part bow.

WonderingWorrier

The use of similes, metaphors and analogies are very commonly used in poetry and other literature, including being used in religious texts.

None of that, prove the validation of prophecies in the Bible.

Your example only provide that author of the book, Habakkuk, have absolutely no idea the nature of sun, moon and stars. Comparing these astronomical objects with fig, sword and spear, only demonstrate his ignorance.

And these so-called prophecies are matters of interpretations.

To prove the validation of prophecy first we would have to establish what prophecy is.

Habakkuk was not even talking about the sun, moon. and stars. They are symbols.

Prophecy is the stacking and weaving of symbols into a pattern.

Like the wolf dwells with the lamb.
And the lion eats straw with the Ox.

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Straw - Dust - Stubble
Cattle - Goats - Sheep
Lion - Leopard - Wolf

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No. You are assuming that I didnt come to a conclusion based on analysis.
I recognised the groups of three before learning of the fourth group. Then I learned the four groups each have a group of three in them. A total of twelve groups of words/symbols.
Ive seen this pattern before as in Zodiac wheels.

The message is clear to everyone? Where did you get that idea from?
There are multiple bible verses clearly saying people cant hear the words.

"Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word". John.

People cant hear the words corn, oil, and wine.
"And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel". Hosea.

Good. Please point out what I'm doing. I would like your help.

Can you please follow the mighty word like I asked.

Heres a link:

BibleGateway - Keyword Search: mighty

277 results.

Look at word association.

Notice the mentioning of wine, and bow as examples.

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Corn - Oil - Wine
Spear - Sword - Bow

Mighty is a third level group word. Thats the simple version.

The more complex version is that the third group of words is placed in the Easterly direction and into three tribes of Israel. Joseph, Benjamin, and Dan. They are the mighty tribes.

The mighty tribes have bow and arrow.

Each of the three tribes have an animal attached being Joseph as sheep, Benjamin as wolf, and Dan as horse.

So it is true the wolf is with the lamb as Benjamin is with Joseph as the bible prophecy says.

Its interesting to note that Dan is something part man, part horse, and part bow.

Please just drop the nonsense. Not even your fellow believers buy it. But thanks for admitting that your version of God is evil and unjust.

WonderingWorrier

Please just drop the nonsense. Not even your fellow believers buy it. But thanks for admitting that your version of God is evil and unjust.

Tell me. Why do you think my version of God is evil and unjust?

Do you understand both the good and the evil?

"Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?" Lamentations

Do you think the evil in the bible should be considered or ignored?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Tell me. Why do you think my version of God is evil and unjust?

Do you understand both the good and the evil?

"Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?" Lamentations

Do you think the evil in the bible should be considered or ignored?
The evil that God does in the Bible should always be considered.

A couple of questions, how literally do you take the Bible? Do you believe the myths of Genesis? Of Exodus? Do you believe in a hell?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a thinker if I don't just believe in owning my natural life as a holy human position.

My mind says I won't be living on earth much longer by those types of I believe in God thoughts.

My mind said I survived the sacrificed life so my holy human now life is based on a man's teaching.

We had survived God earths or heavens disasters.

As both bodies do it first. Naturally first also.

Which is a human scientists agreement. I'm told I'm taught I study.

God two positions had taught me about reaction.

Isn't it bad enough that God hurts life on earth without a man liar destroyer the scientist agreeing in causing it also.. as no man is God.

Was legal.
Said against evil human conscious thinkers.

As you are in life just a nasty thought. Owning a human bio body but not it's natural mind.

Which we all were made aware of when just men as the first anti human group mind enslaved family.

To live a rich man's life by our abuses.

If humanity hasn't learnt that lesson yet then I ask what's wrong with you?

WonderingWorrier

The evil that God does in the Bible should always be considered.

A couple of questions, how literally do you take the Bible? Do you believe the myths of Genesis? Of Exodus? Do you believe in a hell?

I take the Bible verily literally. The words are clear and specific.
They are building a pattern with symbols.

I believe the pattern of the symbols. Genesis and Exodus both contain the pattern.

Desert - Wilderness - Mount.
Spear - Sword - Bow

I do have an understanding of the hell symbol. Spear.
Hell is the land of milk and honey promised to the Jews.

It contains milk from cow (Reuben), and honey from lion (Judah).

There is honey in the lion (with the cattle eating straw).

And after a time he returned to take her, and he turned aside to see the carcase of the lion: and, behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcase of the lion". Judges.

"And the men of the city said unto him on the seventh day before the sun went down, What is sweeter than honey? And what is stronger than a lion? and he said unto them, If ye had not plowed with my heifer, ye had not found out my riddle. Judges.

Prophecy is very specifc.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I take the Bible verily literally. The words are clear and specific.
They are building a pattern with symbols.

I believe the pattern of the symbols. Genesis and Exodus both contain the pattern.

Desert - Wilderness - Mount.
Spear - Sword - Bow

I do have an understanding of the hell symbol. Spear.
Hell is the land of milk and honey promised to the Jews.

It contains milk from cow (Reuben), and honey from lion (Judah).

There is honey in the lion (with the cattle eating straw).

And after a time he returned to take her, and he turned aside to see the carcase of the lion: and, behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcase of the lion". Judges.

"And the men of the city said unto him on the seventh day before the sun went down, What is sweeter than honey? And what is stronger than a lion? and he said unto them, If ye had not plowed with my heifer, ye had not found out my riddle. Judges.

Prophecy is very specifc.
Such colorful reinterpretation. Worthless of course, and it only confirms my earlier claim.

Perhaps you should try to learn how we know the events in Genesis and Exodus did not happen.

WonderingWorrier

Such colorful reinterpretation. Worthless of course, and it only confirms my earlier claim.

Perhaps you should try to learn how we know the events in Genesis and Exodus did not happen.

Ok. And I could try to show you how they did happen.

Take a closer look at Exodus.

The journey through the desert, the wilderness, and the mountain.

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Desert - Wilderness - Mount
Spear - Sword - Bow
Cattle - Goat - Sheep

In symbol group two there is a sword in the wilderness:

"We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness". Lamentations.

And there is also a goat in the wilderness:

And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness. Leviticus

The wilderness is Eden.

"For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody". Isaiah

Eden is the place of the goat. Eden is the place of the sword.

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. Genesis.

Eden is the wilderness that Moses went to.

What wilderness do you think Moses went to?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ok. And I could try to show you how they did happen.

Take a closer look at Exodus.

The journey through the desert, the wilderness, and the mountain.

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Desert - Wilderness - Mount
Spear - Sword - Bow
Cattle - Goat - Sheep

In symbol group two there is a sword in the wilderness:

"We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness". Lamentations.

And there is also a goat in the wilderness:

And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness. Leviticus

The wilderness is Eden.

"For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody". Isaiah

Eden is the place of the goat. Eden is the place of the sword.

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. Genesis.

Eden is the wilderness that Moses went to.

What wilderness do you think Moses went to?
Can you be serious in your discussion?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If humans dig up past life evidence as machine parts and human artefacts. That were instant snap frozen in coal and fused deep stone mass. Instant freeze to still be intact and not melted or destroyed.

Then after the ice age humans said I came back to New life from the human death. Given renewed human life from the eternal. Father and mother only.

Not lying. The exact place men were discussing as just a humans memory.

As life returned was instant. After Dino life went extinct. Ice changing the heavens cooling.

After two brain burn changes men of science via memory told untruths.

By star fall returned of no human control.
His choice nuclear sciences.

Said himself that gods earth dead substances once alight by light term ...term living...but now entombed cold came back alight. About earth returning from its non alight status.

Science nuclear man science had caused. Science.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with his natural human memory.

Men by father would remember mother.
Women by mother would remember father.

Came from the eternal. Had once all died as life had ended on earth by first science itself. Real.

After the ice age is men's new science thesis. Heard it speaking he said. As it was already recorded. Only due to brain change.

Therefore via brain changed he was given two exact advices and consciously.

The actual old science practice told and changed mind by stars gases to heavens fall burning.
It is real terms.

But not the order in which a theist stated natural memory. Proving memory was heard yet brain put the advice out of order.

Proven by what he said about earths mass being his man human life returned. From the dead. As father's own water mass body memory saving biology would have given him the awareness.

Man's science never stated why life existed. It taught why it was sacrificed only.

WonderingWorrier

Can you be serious in your discussion?

I thought you wanted to now discuss Genesis and Exodus.
I'm showing you the wilderness is Eden.

The wilderness is the sword.
Thus saith the Lord, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest. Jeremiah

The wilderness is dust. Wilderness symbol and dust symbol are the same thing.

They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust. Psalm

Listen carefully.

Sword is dust (group2).

"Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow". Isaiah.

And Bow is stubble (group3)

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Desert - Wilderness - Mountain.
Spear -Sword - Bow
Straw - Dust - Stubble
Corn - Oil - Wine

Stubble is also wine.
"For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry". Nahum

Consider the wilderness of Eden as also being dust.
The bible mentions a serpent in Eden. A serpent that eats dust.

"The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord". Isaiah

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I thought you wanted to now discuss Genesis and Exodus.
I'm showing you the wilderness is Eden.

The wilderness is the sword.
Thus saith the Lord, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest. Jeremiah

The wilderness is dust. Wilderness symbol and dust symbol are the same thing.

They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust. Psalm

Listen carefully.

Sword is dust (group2).

"Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow". Isaiah.

And Bow is stubble (group3)

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Desert - Wilderness - Mountain.
Spear -Sword - Bow
Straw - Dust - Stubble
Corn - Oil - Wine

Stubble is also wine.
"For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry". Nahum

Consider the wilderness of Eden as also being dust.
The bible mentions a serpent in Eden. A serpent that eats dust.

"The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord". Isaiah
Only if you can be serious.

WonderingWorrier

Only if you can be serious.

Were you trying to change the subject to bait me?
Did you think you would be able to use your knowledge of the Exodus to show that I am wrong?

Do you believe the myths of Genesis? Of Exodus? Do you believe in a hell?

I gave you a logical response that can be verified.

What can you teach me? You think they didnt happen.
Of course people cant find any physical evidence of Exodus if they dont know what they are looking for.

My response confirms my earlier claim.
I show you that Genesis and Exodus also contain what i'm showing.

For they were departed from Rephidim, and were come to the desert of Sinai, and had pitched in the wilderness; and there Israel camped before the mount.
Exodus.

Group1 - Group2 - Group3.
Desert - Wilderness - Mountain
Spear - Sword - Bow

WonderingWorrier

No, you didn't. I don't think that you even understand the concept of evidence..

Ok.
I'm not sure if you quite understand the concept of "evidence of .........".

Is there any evidence that the stars appear as figs like the bible prophecy says.
Yes there is. When the star symbol is put in the same position as the fig symbol.

Showing bible verse positioning of words/symbols could be considered evidence that stars appear as figs.

Consider Adam and Eve wearing Fig leaves in Eden.

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Moon - Star - Sun
Pomegranate - Fig - Apple
Brass - Silver - Gold