• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science says: probability for blasphemer to burn in hell is higher than of a Christian.

questfortruth

My Theory deals with ones, who have finished the life. Ones are blasphemers, without a single holy deed, others are repented sinners. Let me define blasphemer notion. The latter is one who makes God angry. There are two gods: Holy Spirit, and evil spirit. I am monotheist because I love only one of them. The God I am talking about is one who has power to send human to Paradise.

Just listen your soul. My theory holds for the case if God has non-vanishing probability. Your paranoic objection is what God wants to murder us all. My heart does not believe in existence of evil god.

Let p2 be probability of some Robert to enter hell.
Let p1 be probability of Robert to enter Paradise.
Let p be probability of Robert to vanish in non-existence.
The total is: p2+p1+p=100 %. So, p2=100-p1-p.

Let p4 be probability of some Bob to enter hell.
Let p3 be probability of Bob to enter Paradise.
Let p be probability of Bob to vanish in non-existence.
The total is: p3+p4+p=100 %. So, p4=100-p3-p.

Let p3<p1. Namely, Robert is more holy than Bob.
Then, p4>p2. In conclusion, any holy deed (no matter how small) drives Robert away from hell.

In conclusion, probability of a human burn in hell is higher than if he would accept what ever religion available. This is proof of Pascal Wager.

Glory to the Spirit of Wisdom! To cite the song ``Hotel California'', ``We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.'' In the 1960s, Kurt Friedrich G\"odel stopped
lecturing. In the 1970s, G\"odel's condition began to deteriorate
rapidly. Yes, Gödel used math to publish his own argument for God.

FROM DISCUSSION:
Twilight Hue: "Well I guess the reliance on what science says, instead of what God says, increases the probability of Christians burning in hell exponentially."
No. My theory says that what ever Christian John does or thinks, his chances (TO ESCAPE HELL) are higher than of atheist Bob.

Scientifically speaking, probability of God's existence (p1+p2) is different from zero.
The probability that probability A of God's existence is non-vanishing is B percent.
Hence, the total probability of God's existence is sum A+B. So, even if A=0, the sum A+B is not zero.
However, the probability that a blasphemer will enter Paradise is zero: p5=0.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Well I guess the reliance on what science says, instead of what God says, increases the probability of Christians burning in hell exponentially.

questfortruth

FROM DISCUSSION:
Twilight Hue: "Well I guess the reliance on what science says, instead of what God says, increases the probability of Christians burning in hell exponentially."
No. My theory says that what ever Christian John does or thinks, his chances (TO ESCAPE HELL) are higher than of atheist Bob.

Nimos

Let p3 be probability of some blasphemer Bob Hood to vanish in non-existence.
Holds p3=p.
Let p4 be probability of Bob Hood to enter hell.
p5=0 % is probability to enter Paradise.
The total is: p3+p4+p5=100 %. So, p4=100% - p.

Therefore,
p1+p2=100% - p. Hence, p2<100% - p.
To recall, p2 is probability of some Christian John Wicker to enter hell.
The 100% - p=p4.

In conclusion, probability of an atheist burn in hell is higher than if he would accept what ever religion available. This is proof of Pascal Wager.
In that case shouldn't you turn it around?

So it is P3 = 100% - P4

In that case, P4 would be 100 if God does not exist and therefore there is not a higher chance for an atheist going to hell :)

questfortruth

In that case shouldn't you turn it around?

So it is P3 = 100% - P4

In that case, P4 would be 100 if God does not exist and therefore there is not a higher chance for an atheist going to hell :)
You have confused P3 with P4. Please, look up their definitions.

Secondly, scientifically speaking, probability of God's existence is different from zero.
However, the probability that a blasphemer will enter Paradise is zero: p5=0.

wellwisher

Romans 4:8, BLESSED IS THE MAN WHOSE SIN THE LORD WILL NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT.

To get this slack from God, you will need faith in the Holy Spirit. Atheists may have a problem, since the probability calculation does not take into account this divine loophole. The calculation is based on being an Atheist, who does not have the blessing of the Son or Holy Spirit.

The above quote was written by Paul in his speech to the Roman Senate. Paul was very well read and originally one of the worse critics of the Early Christians. He persecuted them by the law and by politics. He eventually is born again and became his own alter ego.

Since he had been born a Jew, he was still obligated by their laws. But after he found the Spirit, he was not limited to the Old Dispensation. He could sin against it; on paper; eat pork, but was sinless to God via the spirit that animated him.

Paul became all things to all men, so he could save some. He took part in all the local customs, and not just the law of one clan. Doing so he was always sinning in terms of various counter beliefs in other clans. But this was not taken into account, by God, since he was being true to his inner voice, which had a path for him, he had to walk. The promise of the Spirit, put a link to God ahead of the law; child of God, thereby making law obsolete to those who lived by the Spirit.

BLESSED IS THE MAN WHOSE SIN THE LORD WILL NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT!

questfortruth

Secondly, scientifically speaking, probability of God's existence is different from zero.
The probability that probability A of God's existence is non-vanishing is B percent.
Hence, the total probability of God's existence is sum A+B. So, even if A=0, the sum A+B is not zero.

questfortruth

Romans 4:8, BLESSED IS THE MAN WHOSE SIN THE LORD WILL NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT.

To get this slack from God, you will need faith in the Holy Spirit. Atheists may have a problem, since the probability calculation does not take into account this divine loophole. The calculation is based on being an Atheist, who does not have the blessing of the Son or Holy Spirit.

The above quote was written by Paul in his speech to the Roman Senate. Paul was very well read and originally one of the worse critics of the Early Christians. He persecuted them by the law and by politics. He eventually is born again and became his own alter ego.

Since he had been born a Jew, he was still obligated by their laws. But after he found the Spirit, he was not limited to the Old Dispensation. He could sin against it; on paper; eat pork, but was sinless to God via the spirit that animated him.

Paul became all things to all men, so he could save some. He took part in all the local customs, and not just the law of one clan. Doing so he was always sinning in terms of various counter beliefs in other clans. But this was not taken into account, by God, since he was being true to his inner voice, which had a path for him, he had to walk. The promise of the Spirit, put a link to God ahead of the law; child of God, thereby making law obsolete to those who lived by the Spirit.

BLESSED IS THE MAN WHOSE SIN THE LORD WILL NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT!
My Theory deals with ones, who have finished the life. Ones are blasphemers, without a single holy deed, others are repented sinners.

questfortruth

Perhaps stick to science and not try to prove religious beliefs. Unless you really do see your calling in this area.
Glory to the Spirit of Wisdom! To cite the song ``Hotel California'', ``We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.'' In the 1960s, Kurt Friedrich G\"odel stopped

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Gödel's ontological proof - Wikipedia (The Criticism)

I think this fails at the first hurdle of assuming that humans have anything to do with this - as to us conjuring up that which we cannot conceive of as being any greater - hence being a property of God - when such is not necessarily the case - as to God necessarily having any or all of these properties. And it is a bit impertinent in my view so assign such to any so-called God. How presumptuous of us. :oops: