• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science proves God?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I think anyone who believes the proposition that "Science proves God" will be revealed on YouTube demonstrates an over abundance of credulity.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I watched the whole thing. At first I thought it was going to be a waste of time, but instead it turned out to be mildly amusing, although it quickly degenerates into outright silliness.
Just another example of "A little learning can be a̶ ̶d̶a̶n̶g̶e̶r̶o̶u̶s̶ an amusing thing."

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
I hate videos that only contains text presented in some "read speed" and some arbitrary background music. Write a blog for heaven's sake instead of "youtube" it. Every time I see one like that, I skip through it, clicking ahead minute by minute to see if something interesting pops up. If it doesn't, I know by the fact of how it is presented to be a complete waste of my precious time. I rather write this rather half-long post to rant and display my irritation than spend a few minutes watching a stupid movie that could've been done different. blargh!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
From the description, I got the feeling it's another horribly misrepresented approach on quantum mechanics, turning it into quantum mysticism, which is not science.

egcroc

we're all stardust
I agree, I admit I got excited after watching it the first time, but after some second thoughts and some digging for facts here and there it turned to be a waste...

still gotta like the idea of the quantum consciousness of the universe though..