• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science is a false God

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I have lived my life with science and I would say that many scientists are very ignorant. They should know that they only know what has already been proven but not that which has not yet been discovered. We constantly grow in our knowledge. I can remember always hearing at different times that scientists had discovered the smallest particle of an atom. The next year I would hear the same, then the next year and so on. To say that something is impossible, is to say that they have a complete knowledge of everything. This is never possible. In the past, hundreds of years ago, scientists would say most of the things we have accomplished today were impossible. Yet, they are here. They are no longer considered magic but scientific fact. Even with quantum physics making the discoveries they have made, many scientists do not seem aware that there are other realities and that ours is just one.
You must have been around some rather strange scientists based on the above because much of the above if carried out would violate some of the most basic norms within science.

Neutral Name

You must have been around some rather strange scientists based on the above because much of the above if carried out would violate some of the most basic norms within science.

You must be very young to not know that science has found many new things in the last 50 years. I studied physics in the early 80s and then would hear news stories about scientists making new discoveries. This still happens and will continue to do so. In the last couple of weeks, scientists have managed to send an atom back in time one second. They will be able to do more in the future. That is the way science goes--always advancing.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
You must be very young to not know that science has found many new things in the last 50 years.
I am 74 years old and am a retired anthropologist.
I studied physics in the early 80s and then would hear news stories about scientists making new discoveries.
Of course they make new discoveries as I said nothing that goes against this, so I have no clue how you have me supposedly saying anything differently.