• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science is a false God

Skreeper

Imaginary? Based on what conclusive evidence have you determined that Jehovah God does not nor cannot exist?

It's not my job to prove unfalsifiable claims.

If you want people to believe there is a omnimax creator out there, then you better show us some really conclusive evidence.

So far you haven't done that so you better get to it.

tas8831

King Sargon settled Arabs of defeated desert tribes in the province of Samaria, the former kingdom of Israel, in 716 BCE.

2 Kings

King James Bible 17:24

And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.

In the next verse ….

2 Kings 17:25 New King James Version (NKJV)
25 And it was so, at the beginning of their dwelling there, that they did not fear the Lord; therefore the Lord sent lions among them, which killed some of them.
And...?

tas8831

Did I miss his response to this?

I am curious now.

If this were pointed out to me, I would want to quickly establish the reasons for it, so that I would not be considered dishonest.
Wouldn't you think that would be the Christian thing to do?

But no - in fact, none of the several creationists that I caught and documented plagiarizing material has ever admitted it and apologized , or even learned from their pathetic and ignorant dishonesty.

One of the worst cases was on another forum, I caught a creationist plagiarizing on multiple occasions and called him out. He actually claimed that because he had typed the words from the source himself, it was not really plagiarism. And since it was a creationist-run forum, even though plagiarism was specifically forbidden, not only did nothing happen to him, but the moderator actually edited his posts to contain links to the copied material (the links I had sent the moderator when I reported it). Such is the level of integrity in the YEC cult.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Wouldn't you think that would be the Christian thing to do?

But no - in fact, none of the several creationists that I caught and documented plagiarizing material has ever admitted it and apologized , or even learned from their pathetic and ignorant dishonesty.

One of the worst cases was on another forum, I caught a creationist plagiarizing on multiple occasions and called him out. He actually claimed that because he had typed the words from the source himself, it was not really plagiarism. And since it was a creationist-run forum, even though plagiarism was specifically forbidden, not only did nothing happen to him, but the moderator actually edited his posts to contain links to the copied material (the links I had sent the moderator when I reported it). Such is the level of integrity in the YEC cult.

I've actually seen people argue that if a lie promotes their version of fundamentalist Christianity, then that lie is justified by God.

ecco

Veteran Member
ecco said:
Yet your version of God is different from the versions of God that others have ascertained through "truth search by truth accommodation".

Are you asserting that one needs to study science and practice law extensively in order to find God?​

Truth has to be totally and utterly pursued at all costs in ones quest to discover whether God exists in reality.

So, to summarize your comments, one has to study science and practice law extensively in order to find God and at the same time be totally and utterly dedicated to the pursuit of discovering whether God exists in reality.

That doesn't leave much time for living one's life.

ecco

Veteran Member
And do you have any concrete evidence Jehovah God does not nor cannot exist?
And do you have any concrete evidence psychic snowflakes do not and cannot exist?

BTW many have asked you to produce one unequivocal prophecy.

Still waiting.

Shantanu

ecco said:
Yet your version of God is different from the versions of God that others have ascertained through "truth search by truth accommodation".

Are you asserting that one needs to study science and practice law extensively in order to find God?​

So, to summarize your comments, one has to study science and practice law extensively in order to find God and at the same time be totally and utterly dedicated to the pursuit of discovering whether God exists in reality.

That doesn't leave much time for living one's life.
No you are right, it does not leave time for anything else. I am still pursuing the legal process of the UK after 20 years. They want to classify me as a vexatious litigant and prevent me from doing so but I always find a way to continue with it for I must know my destiny and whether the God-guided actions will end in victory.

Audie

Veteran Member
No you are right, it does not leave time for anything else. I am still pursuing the legal process of the UK after 20 years. They want to classify me as a vexatious litigant and prevent me from doing so but I always find a way to continue with it for I must know my destiny and whether the God-guided actions will end in victory.

Why must you know? And what will it gain you if you ever
do find out? Look at what you have lost already.

Perhaps you would do well to read this-

The Trial by Franz Kafka