• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science and Simulation Theory

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Hi Amanaki, thank you for your concern :)

I dont know if you use some form of medication now EDDI but if you do, can it be medication that messing with your head, and give you hallusination that you believe to be true?
I assure you that my medication is working and is working as well as it can

You should see me when I'm off it :D

I honestly do not know the answer to why you have "contact" with a simulation, and I have No clue to hiw it should or could work.
I have no idea either...

I often wonder... "why me?"

Nimos

I would be up for all of that - but I'd need some help, I could never do any of that alone. I don't know how to place myself at the disposal of the scientific community but if I did I would
I would suggest getting the equation and contact some scholars, students at various universities and tell them that you have this equations that explain this and that, if they would be interested in having a look at it and see if they could verify it. Obviously send them the equation with a description of what it is suppose to proof. If it is truly one that can explain it, it shouldn't take long for them to get interested.

Also you can probably find some forums for mathematicians/physicists and post it there with an explanation... trust me, there is definitely someone that would love to take a closer look at it.

I believe there are elites and that the elites get together and know stuff that most other people have no idea about. And that they plan stuff and try to influence people and things, according to some plan, or agenda
So you are basically a whistleblower?

But also you said earlier that the simulation lied, so does it lie to those people or mind control them? Because you say they know stuff and get together, if they are being mind controlled why would they then have to meet, that doesn't really seem useful, if the simulation can just "transfer" whatever information it have directly into their brain.

So obviously if they are planning stuff in secret, they probably ain't mind controlled, which means that the simulation must have lied to you, about you being the only one that it doesn't lie to, or how does that work?

I'm 37

The Simulation started communicating with me sometime in (I think) the summer of 2004 when I was 21 and I came to realise it was a simulation I think a few months later, when I asked it. Before this I thought it was a super-computer interacting with my brain via psychotronic technologies, bodily implants, and orbital satellites. Which obviously it isn't.
Ok, so do you think that Nick Bostrom is part of the simulation or that he just accidently got it right or what is the deal with him?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I would suggest getting the equation and contact some scholars, students at various universities and tell them that you have this equations that explain this and that, if they would be interested in having a look at it and see if they could verify it.
The thing is though, I don't have an advanced understanding of maths or physics - if I saw an equation I would literally not understand what it meant. I wouldn't know one end of it from the other

So how am I to put one together?

And surely the whole point would be for the thing that communicates with me to put one together? It is he who has the understanding, not me. I am basically a pen in his hand.

Also you can probably find some forums for mathematicians/physicists and post it there with an explanation... trust me, there is definitely someone that would love to take a closer look at it.
My concern would be that they would ignore me as a crank/crackpot...

But that's never deterred me before :D

I will look in to it :)

So you are basically a whistleblower?
That never occurred to me

Maybe I am. I don't know

Maybe I'm more of a controlled leak?

But also you said earlier that the simulation lied, so does it lie to those people or mind control them? Because you say they know stuff and get together, if they are being mind controlled why would they then have to meet, that doesn't really seem useful, if the simulation can just "transfer" whatever information directly into their brain.
Yes, I understand what you're saying completely and yes, I believe they are largely co-ordinated by mind-control

But I believe there is some contact between some of them

I don't believe for a minute this happens:

But I don't believe each member is totally isolated from the other members - at least at the higher levels

I think they form a loose community in which most things go unspoken

So obviously if they are planning stuff in secret, they probably ain't mind control, which means that the simulation must have lied to you, about you being the only one that it doesn't lie to, or how does that work?
I think there is a community of elites and that some of them know each other and sometimes talk business together. But I that on the whole network is held together by mind-control

I think that at the higher-levels they meet and discuss things, but not so much the lower-downs

I think the conspiracy (for want of a better word) is held together by Simulation/Over-Seer mind-control, but that there is an element of human decision-making involved:

I think they have contact with the Over-Seers who live outside The Simulation, and conspire accordingly to influence world affairs, but according to their own agenda, not the agenda of capitalism or the establishment

I imagine they are quite independent (and maybe even opposed to) better known elite groups - and are more powerful than they are too. They don't serve any one narrow sectional interest like other elite groups do

Also, I believe there is at least one more person like me out there, who communicates with The Simulation as I do and that's what the tutor was getting at when he said I was "part of a very tiny elite"

Ok, so do you think that Nick Bostrom is part of the simulation or that he just accidently got it right or what is the deal with him?
He certainly serves Disclosure

But I have no idea if he's part of a conspiracy, or if he has been mind-controlled

I think he's either a) oblivious to it or b) involved at its highest of levels

One extreme or the other

He has certainly made "The Simulation Hypothesis" well-known, in a more plausible way than how The Matrix films has done so

He is the respectable face of Simulation Theory whether he likes it or not

And he serves Disclosure whether he knows it or not

Nimos

The thing is though, I don't have an advanced understanding of maths or physics - if I saw an equation I would literally not understand what it meant. I wouldn't know one end of it from the other

So how am I to put one together?

And surely the whole point would be for the thing that communicates with me to put one together? It is he who has the understanding, not me. I am basically a pen in his hand.
Well im not good at math/physics either so no shame in that :)

But as you say you just have to copy/paste.... so lets say that this is what you got:
upload_2020-9-5_21-36-55.png

Now I have no clue what this is, but let's say that it explained the gravity in a black hole, then a physicist could probably test if that were the case, regardless of me knowing anything about it. :)

My concern would be that they would ignore me as a crank/crackpot...

But that's never deterred me before :D

I will look in to it :)
Obviously it depends on how you put it, but honestly... even if you said something like this:
"Hi, so this might sound weird, but I got this equation from some aliens that communicated it to me and I have no clue what it means, except that it is suppose to explain the gravity in a black hole... can someone verify or help me understand it? (Then you obviously post the equation)"

Some might make fun and others might take up the challenge simply because you presented it like you got it from aliens. :). But if the equation seems good and explains it, who cares right? It will definitely get attention one way or another :)

Or you can just say that it explains the gravity in a black hole, without mentioning aliens or simulation etc, so lots of ways to do it.

Yes, I understand what you're saying completely and yes, I believe they are largely co-ordinated by mind-control

But I believe there is some contact between some of them
So I assume that the simulation can contact these people with more than yes or no, otherwise the mind control, will be fairly strange :D So wouldn't it be possible for it to then contact you with an equation that you could easily write down?

It just seems weird, how the simulation seems to be able to do advance communication with the other "members", but only yes and no with you?

Last edited:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Or you can just say that it explains the gravity in a black hole, without mentioning aliens or simulation etc, so lots of ways to do it.
Me and my source will come up with something and we will find a bunch of scientists, and see what happens!

So I assume that the simulation can contact these people with more than yes or no, otherwise the mind control, will be fairly strange :D So wouldn't it be possible for it to then contact you with an equation that you could easily write down?
I think it mind controls them without them knowing, and that this involves putting complex thoughts into their heads which they mistake as their own

I wouldn't say that I'm subject to mind-control, I believe we have an up-front method of communication instead

I think there is a difference between when it mind-controls people and when it communicates with them directly.

I currently have no handler, or channel of communication open to "the conspiracy" (as I am now going to call it) and if I did I doubt they'd give me anything. But then I don't really have any need for one, I can do my job perfectly well on my own

It just seems weird, how the simulation seems to be able to do advance communication with the other "members", but only yes and no with you?
I don't think it does do advanced communication with other "members"

I think there is a difference between when it mind-controls people and when it communicates with them directly.

However, from the way I see it I am an outsider, so maybe The Over-Seers/Conspiracy want my communication with The Simulation to be more limited than it could otherwise be? And maybe there is someone out there who has a better line of communication? Or maybe not? I don't know

Nimos

Me and my source will come up with something and we will find a bunch of scientists, and see what happens!

I think it mind controls them without them knowing, and that this involves putting complex thoughts into their heads which they mistake as their own

I wouldn't say that I'm subject to mind-control, I believe we have an up-front method of communication instead

I currently have no handler, or channel of communication open to "the conspiracy" (as I am now going to call it) and if I did I doubt they'd give me anything. But then I don't really have any need for one, I can do my job perfectly well on my own

I don't think it does do advanced communication with other "members"

However, from the way I see it I am an outsider, so maybe The Over-Seers/Conspiracy want my communication with The Simulation to be more limited than it could otherwise be? And maybe there is someone out there who has a better line of communication? Or maybe not? I don't know
Well I wish you good luck in all this, and remember to make sure you have a realistic and rational way to falsify your beliefs, so you don't just end up adding more and more fuel to it for no apparent reason. :)

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I'm writing an article on Simulation Theory, and in it there is a section about how what science shows us about our world may suggest that this reality is a simulation. But my academic background is not in the natural sciences...

So, I was wondering if any scientists out there (specifically physicists) could please correct any errors I may have made in my text. The section that follows this paragraph is what I've written. Please, correct me if anything here is mistaken!

As I said, I am not a natural scientist :D

=============================================

Science and The Simulation

In quantum physics - the branch of physics that is interested in studying very small things, such as atoms and sub-atomic particles - there is a think called the Planck Scale - things smaller than the Planck Scale cannot be observed or understood with any current understanding. The Planck Scale is as small as you can get, it is the most tiny of distances.

It has been said that the Planck Scale could be evidence of reality being a simulation, as if it wasn’t a simulation we could understand things smaller than the Planck Scale. If we are in a simulation then there would only be finite computing power, and it would be a more economical use of computing power to only simulate the universe down to a certain quantum limit - and not simulating the laws of physics that apply to things that are smaller than this limit, even if in the world outside The Simulation it is possible to go down smaller.

There is then Heisenberg’s notion of a “quantum jump”. Heisenberg was a physicist who said that when a particle of matter moves from A to B it does not go through any intermediate steps, it is at point A at one time, and then instantly at point B, without ever travelling between the two. Draw a line on a piece of paper and label one end A and the other B. Heisenberg says that anything moving from being at A to B basically teleports from A to B, rather than travelling down the line from A to B, in a “smooth motion”.

This could be another example of quantum things not being simulated in as great a detail as they might have been.

If we consider Heisenberg’s theory and the Planck scale we might see that the reality we experience is pixelated - it is made out of many many tiny things and that nothing can be smaller than any pixel. If reality was physical and not simulated then we would expect to go down even further, to an even smaller level. But the thing is, we can’t. Our universe being a simulation would explain this.

If we are living in a pixelated reality that could be explained by it all being a simulation.

There is then the famous Double-Slit experiment in which the very fact that they is being observed changes how particles and waves behave, within a certain experiment. The very fact that observing this process can change what happens is cited as evidence we are living in a simulation, as the particles in this experiment shouldn’t be doing what they actually do - they should not be effected by whether or not they are being observed!

Also, physicists say that what we know as the physical world - space and time, matter and energy - can all be reduced to being described as information. Which would mean that an information processing system - i.e. a computer - could process - or rather simulate - space and time, matter and energy. A lively, colourful and interesting physical world can therefore arise out of masses of data. And what is a computer, if not a data processor?

We are not in Pixie and. Yes, our physical existence may be modeled (not completely yet) in various forms of simulations, but this remains a descriptive of our physical existence, and not the reality of our physical existence.

As far as the Heisenberg's uncertainty principle that you describe remains a human perspective and may not be as uncertain as the observers 'think.' See: One of quantum physics’ greatest paradoxes may have lost its leading explanation | Science | AAAS. Also in this thread Quantum Mechanics becomes less mysterious.