• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science and religion

james blunt

Talking and doing are two very different things.
I've done a few experiments in my time !

If I had the funding I'd do more experiments , bigger and better , I'd love to see what my liquid X will do under a certain process . I'd also like to build my perpetual motion device and perpetual energy device , build a plasma reactor etc .

P.s Boats too :)

It's a telescope honestly :rolleyes:

waverunner hornets.jpg

Last edited:

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
I've done a few experiments in my time !

If I had the funding I'd do more experiments , bigger and better , I'd love to see what my liquid X will do under a certain process . I'd also like to build my perpetual motion device and perpetual energy device , build a plasma reactor etc .

P.s Boats too :)

It's a telescope honestly :rolleyes:

View attachment 26540

You have not done anything and you have no clue what you are talking about.

james blunt

You have not done anything and you have no clue what you are talking about.
You have no idea what I've done , I have done an experiment with a laser , an experiment with light and an experiment with magnetic force and fire ., I have experimented with buoyancy , so don't you tell me what I have or haven't done !

P.s Almost forgot , made a Black hole once in experiment .

youknowme

You have no idea what I've done , I have done an experiment with a laser , an experiment with light and an experiment with magnetic force and fire ., I have experimented with buoyancy , so don't you tell me what I have or haven't done !

P.s Almost forgot , made a Black hole once in experiment .

I know exactly what you have done and it is nothing.

youknowme

My nothing experiments allowed me to come up with an atomizer , force field ideas and other ideas . More than your stupid particle collide thing does that costs billions.
I don't have a "particle collide thing", and anyone can come up with "ideas".

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
***mod post***

Please be reminded of rule 1:

1. Personal Comments About Members and Staff
Personal attacks and name-calling, whether direct or in the third person, are strictly prohibited on the forums. Critique each other's ideas all you want, but under no circumstances personally attack each other or the staff. Quoting a member's post in a separate/new thread without their permission to challenge or belittle them, or harassing staff members for performing moderation duties, will also be considered a personal attack.

Keep commentary on the *ideas*, not the people.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I *have* studied graduate level physics (did the PhD qualifying exams) and have worked at a particle accelerator.

Let's just say that real physics requires a LOT more math than has been demonstrated here.

james blunt

I *have* studied graduate level physics (did the PhD qualifying exams) and have worked at a particle accelerator.

Let's just say that real physics requires a LOT more math than has been demonstrated here.

No it doesn't , you have been subjected to think that maths is so important . Physics and maths are two different subjects fyi.

You want proof ? please provide the maths for pre-big bang ?

james blunt

***mod post***

Please be reminded of rule 1:

1. Personal Comments About Members and Staff
Personal attacks and name-calling, whether direct or in the third person, are strictly prohibited on the forums. Critique each other's ideas all you want, but under no circumstances personally attack each other or the staff. Quoting a member's post in a separate/new thread without their permission to challenge or belittle them, or harassing staff members for performing moderation duties, will also be considered a personal attack.

Keep commentary on the *ideas*, not the people.

Science is a body not a person , I called the body an idiot not a person .

james blunt

The truth about math is that none of you can do maths either , alls you do is put in values . Most of the scientists who do maths aren't doing maths at all .

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
No it doesn't , you have been subjected to think that maths is so important . Physics and maths are two different subjects fyi.

You want proof ? please provide the maths for pre-big bang ?

Two aspects:

1. Why do you think there *was* a pre-Big-Bang?
If tie started at the BB, then there was nothing before it.

2. Ever looked at any of the proposals for quantum gravity? Plenty of math and they all deal with some aspect of a pre-Big Bang.
The problem is that we have not been able to *test* these proposals.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
The truth about math is that none of you can do maths either , alls you do is put in values . Most of the scientists who do maths aren't doing maths at all .

Yes, math and physics are different subjects. I have a PhD in math and have passed the PhD qualifying exams in physics.

I haven't seen any real physics discussed here--only rather banal hogwash. And I've only seen very basic math discussed here (at most calculus).