• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scholz: Russian energy ban would mean European recession

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
They did, kinda. by 1938 Germany was basically bankrupt. Hitler had taken loans, offered to him with open arms, to prop up a military-industrial complex that he now had to use to regain the money. In hindsight one could see how that model only could end in war.

Just imagine how useful the possession of Baku oilfields would have been.

@Estro Felino

You never answered how you think Putin can be a Robin Hood fighter for universal justice who is a champion of the poor and the enemy of greed yet all of his cronies have become billionaires with gold plated yachts via their stealing from the state (i.e. the people)?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
@Estro Felino

You never answered how you think Putin can be a Robin Hood fighter for universal justice who is a champion of the poor and the enemy of greed yet all of his cronies have become billionaires with gold plated yachts via their stealing from the state (i.e. the people)?

I did say it. Because he opposes certain banking elites and the likes of Soros.
I love and respect wealthy people. I do not respect those wealthy people who want it all, whose greed is a bottomless pit (Soros, Rothschilds, Warburg, JP Morgan)

By the way, if you need to understand my stance, watch this short video. At the end of this page. It is very insightful.

Conservative Random Thread

I did say it. Because he opposes certain banking elites and the likes of Soros.
I love and respect wealthy people. I do not respect those wealthy people who want it all, whose greed is a bottomless pit (Soros, Rothschilds, Warburg, JP Morgan)

You are still avoiding the question by using a red herring like Soros.

We are not talking about wealthy people such as entrepreneurs who create wealth via commerce, but oligarchs who extract wealth by stealing from the state as Putin's inner circle do.

Opposing group X doesn't make you Robin Hood when you a) allow your cronies to rob the people blind and b) give nothing back to the people

You said he is Robin Hood, but actually his inner circle are exactly the Sheriff of Nottingham - they use proximity to power and the organs of state to steal from the people and give to the rich.

Their greed is a bottomless pit while many Russian live below the poverty line, far more than in the West.

So why are Robin Hood's friends so rich and the people so poor? Why do you side with the Sheriff of Nottingham?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You are still avoiding the question by using a red herring like Soros.

We are not talking about wealthy people such as entrepreneurs who create wealth via commerce, but oligarchs who extract wealth by stealing from the state as Putin's inner circle do.

Opposing group X doesn't make you Robin Hood when you a) allow your cronies to rob the people blind and b) give nothing back to the people

You said he is Robin Hood, but actually his inner circle are exactly the Sheriff of Nottingham - they use proximity to power and the organs of state to steal from the people and give to the rich.

Their greed is a bottomless pit while many Russian live below the poverty line, far more than in the West.

So why are Robin Hood's friends so rich and the people so poor? Why do you side with the Sheriff of Nottingham?

Why are Putin's friends called oligarchs while Soros and the likes are called philantropists?
The Troika is 100% oligarchs and oligarchy.

Why are Putin's friends called oligarchs while Soros and the likes are called philantropists?
The Troika is 100% oligarchs and oligarchy.

Again you avoided the question.

You are not saying Soros is bad, but Putin is a Robin Hood champion of universal justice:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Again you avoided the question.

You are not saying Soros is bad, but Putin is a Robin Hood champion of universal justice:

This thread is about Europe. Not Russia.
Honestly...I am tired of this: people always speak of Russia even if the thread subject is the awfully oligarchic EU.

So...please. Speak of Scholz, the European Union, Draghi.

Last edited:
This thread is about Europe. Not Russia.
Honestly...I am tired of this: people always speak of Russia even if the thread subject is the awfully oligarchic EU.

So...please. Speak of Scholz, the European Union, Draghi.

As expected.

You know you cannot possibly justify your statement that a corrupt autocrat whose cronies are corrupt billionaires who steal directly from the people to buy billion dollar gold plated yachts is a Robin Hood champion of universal justice.

It has nothing to do with "the people", you will support the worst oppression of the people and the theft of their resources as long as the one who does it nominally opposes your bete noir.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
As expected.

You know you cannot possibly justify your statement that a corrupt autocrat whose cronies are corrupt billionaires who steal directly from the people to buy billion dollar gold plated yachts is a Robin Hood champion of universal justice.

It has nothing to do with "the people", you will support the worst oppression of the people and the theft of their resources as long as the one who does it nominally opposes your bete noir.

After the Troika dictators will have paid for what they did to Greece in front of an international court of justice, I will speak of Putin's responsibilities.
Not before

I am Italian but I am not like the biased Italian dems driven by doublestandardism.
I am for the "the law is equal for all" approach.

After the Troika dictators will have paid for what they did to Greece in front of an international court of justice, I will speak of Putin's responsibilities.
Not before

I am Italian but I am not like the biased Italian dems driven by doublestandardism.
I am for the "the law is equal for all" approach.

Yet, the law in Russia is not equal.

If you are Putin's friend you can steal and oppress as much as you like.

If you oppose the theft and oppression, you will be killed or imprisoned.

The people are poor, despite the fact that Putin could use Russia's mineral wealth to create a wealthy country. He chooses to keep people poor and his cronies rich.

You didn't take a neutral position on Putin, you chose to promote him as a Robin Hood champion of universal justice.

This is an extreme position of support bordering on fan-worship.

But you can't even answer a simple question like how are Robin Hood's cronies so rich while the people are so poor?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
But you can't even answer a simple question like how are Robin Hood's cronies so rich while the people are so poor?

Russia is a G8 country.
Then a Sorosized POTUS decided to exclude her from G8. It is developping...let us not forget that it started to take the lead very recently.
There will be more and more economic justice in the future, if we trade with her.

Why am I Putin's fan? Because he opposes Soros. Soros to me is evil.

There will be more and more economic justice in the future, if we trade with her.

Your hero has been in power 20 years during which he keeps rigging the system to keep himself in power.

Blaming other people for him enriching his cronies at the expense of the people is a bit odd.

Why am I Putin's fan? Because he opposes Soros. Soros to me is evil.

You hate Soros but love a man who runs a kleptocracy to enrich himself and his cronies by stealing directly from the people and killing or imprisoning anyone who tries to stop him as you consider this evidence of him being a Robin Hood champion of universal justice ;)

Just say you hate Soros, don't pretend you actually care about the people when you obviously don't.

And if you do care about the people, explain why you idolise someone who is responsible for stealing their resources and oppressing them if they complain.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What makes George Soros more evil than Vladimir Putin?

What has he done that has created more suffering than Vladimir Putin has?

I am a Christian.
My vision of the world, my Weltanschauung is 100% influenced by my Christian values.
And since Putin is a proud Christian too, it is clear we have similar visions.

But I am different than him. I think that war is not a suitable instrument. Russia is so big and powerful, there are other means other than war to solve issues.

There are other people...not Christian...who have a tragic and destructive vision of the world.
The world they live in is made up of lies, unjustice, deception.

My vision of the world, my Weltanschauung is 100% influenced by my Christian values.
And since Putin is a proud Christian too, it is clear we have similar visions.

I don't recall Jesus robbing from the poor to enrich his disciples or James and John fishing in a billion dollar gold-plated yacht that they bought with the proceeds of their corruption and avarice...

There are other people...not Christian...who have a tragic and destructive vision of the world.
The world they live in is made up of lies, unjustice, deception.

Is your vision a world where the powerful steal from the poor to enrich their cronies and kill or oppress anyone who dares question their right to do this?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't recall Jesus robbing from the poor to enrich his disciples or James and John fishing in a billion dollar gold-plated yacht that they bought with the proceeds of their corruption and avarice...

Is your vision a world where the powerful steal from the poor to enrich their cronies and kill or oppress anyone who dares question their right to do this?

This thread is about Scholz, about Germany, about the EU.
The European peoples will not let the American Deep State drag them into this Soros vs Putin war.

They have much more important things to think of.
I am sure that neither in Netherlands, people do not like the notion of war.