• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Schizophrenia

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
“When you’re surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you’re by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don’t feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you’re really alone.”

Fiona Apple

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Loads from myths page could go in here! -

Could paste these books into my page - it is now a long long long lst!!!!

BOOKS

All the best!!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
At first, when I reached out for help, I was labeled and given psychotropic drugs. The labels went from bad to worse because of how people judged my behaviors from the stories I told them about myself. Inner Fire is different because it looks at what happened to people rather than labeling them. It’s about the possibility for people to transform their own lives and the support that might be necessary for them to achieve that.

I visited Inner Fire in Brookline, Vermont, for one of their open houses. While I was there, I was in tune with the mountains, the trees, the open space outdoors, the grass, the bare Earth, the chicken living freely on the farm, and the brook flowing and swooshing. I felt like I was back on the island of Jamaica, where I grew up my first eight years of life. It was closer to fall or summer, so the cold hadn’t set in.

Inner Fire Is the Only Place I Would Go for Emotional Distress - Mad In America

Plus her site? ...

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More from the menus! -

Surround-yourself-600x600.png

Fun & Inspiring Archives - Tiny Buddha

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"What do I think? I think that there is MUCH debate about what schizophrenia really is and how best to help those who are experiencing the more challenging aspects of it. The conventional approach sure doesn't seem to be helping too many individuals to experience their full potential as human beings which is what this earthly life is all about after all!"

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"What do I think? I feel ENORMOUS compassion for all of the ego-maniacs currently living on this little planet of ours because I used to be FAR worse. It takes an enormous ego to be angry at the entire human race! Apart from all of the psychotic people that is! I could say a LOT more about this but I will spare you all of the gory details at this stage!"

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"What do I think? I think that a truly open mind is actually quite rare. Having an open mind can be just a little too scary & uncomfortable for most human beings at this stage in the proceedings."

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
A thousand posts!

Something special? -

One Man's Heaven

I write this little poem as I sit
I'm in Acacia ward until I split
Surrounded by the maddest folk
It is the sweetest, most ironic joke

I'm actually living in another world
Where dreams and magic are unfurled
The people in here have no greed or hate