• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Schizophrenia

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More advice about awakening - a LOT more in fact -

When I discuss spiritual awakening on this blog, I am talking about when a person’s energetic system has been ignited and is now intelligently transforming the individual. This ushers in a time of disorientation, healing, growth, and spiritual transformation.

If you are in a spiritual awakening as I define it, you do not control it, and it doesn’t matter if you have a spiritual practice or not. It doesn’t matter if you think you are spiritual or not. This energy guides you.

The following blog posts are meant to help you listen and follow this guidance to create greater ease in your transformation. Ultimately, awakening is taking you to your natural state where you are free of your ego and the suffering it causes.

Awakening

It will take a while to read all that! If you have the time & the inclination ... just trust your instincts!

Wishing you all the very best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More at that huge recent site? -

As I've watched a lot of people enter into the transitional phase after awakening--aka the spiritual awakening process--I've seen many responses. I've seen people give-up. I've seen people get bogged down and stuck in pain. I've seen people create new illusions for themselves and find a way to spiritually plateau. And I've seen people move through the transition into new realms of openness, love, and peace.

For any of those who have really opened into these new realms, mental resilience seems to be a key and common trait among them. This mental strength is a kind of paradox because especially early on, it comes from the ego self. The person has to make a decision to endure, to trust, and to learn from the process. While initially it seems like that decision has already been made, people can wear down the spiritual awakening train and derail it. It's a great sorrow to see someone do that, but depending on their illusions and the pain they carry, the person may be fully set against transformation. Even something as powerful as a spiritual awakening can be stopped.

The Importance of Mental Resilience After Awakening

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Spiritual awakening feeling disconnected - not just Lopes! - for example -

Your spiritual disconnect begins at the core of yourself, in the body, then grows up through the mind, and then branches out through the soul. If you cannot feel in a body built for feeling, then that is a clear sign that something is wrong.

Your mind will be confused and disoriented perceiving reality through a body that is unhealthy. In turn, your soul will fall flat against the cosmos, unable to penetrate her deep mysteries and unable to tap into her vast wisdom.

https://fractalenlightenment.com/34...ou-may-be-experiencing-a-spiritual-disconnect

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From that myths page - barely remember updating it! -

Recovering from psychiatry

My journey through madness

Schizophrenia success stories

Beyond the psychiatric box

mindfreedom.org

recoveringfrompsychiatry.com books

Mental health recovery

YouTube - search for Gary Zukav - enjoyed his book while on the psych ward :)

Remind me to paste in a little more and some of the images too

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
eb792130fc5855cecde1e57b04b12a36.jpg