• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Schizophrenia

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
The best advice I can give is just roll with the flow and stay positive and present, be in the moment and surrender into yourself. The subconscious is coming to the earth plane which means we are basically facing ourselves and facing our fears, this is the ‘dark night of the soul’ everyone is talking about, you are facing yourself. Ego is STRONG. So you must accept yourself in totality within the present moment. all the good bad the ugly will surface to be cleared to make way for bigger and better things. ‘all that remains hidden will be revealed upon awakening” . It’’s not so much fighting it anymore, but accepting it, cry if you have to cry, release your anger in something creative, talk with people, communicate your feelings, release release release.

Much more here -

Mood Swings – The Awakened State

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From my myths page - but loads in others??

Quotes about shrinks - some real gems you could also google - plus links under each quote - plus menus at top!!

More about Laing & his views on mental illness!

Same site has some Jung too

Choices we make - hmmm ...

Some fabulous books about mental health etc!

Plus several more at this site om schizophrenia!

Big list of ascension symptoms and why they happen

Embrace who you are completely - flaws & all :)

You don't need 2 torture yourself to grow -

What to do about your inner critic (Tiny Buddha again)

Great collection of quotes & images abt shrinks!

JUST what I neeeded?? ---> links in the text -

75 year happiness study - huge site from the looks ...

... leads us to -

Emotional pain: 7 ways to rewire your brain to let it go

I am happy, hurting & healing at the same time!?

If I haven't already mentioned this search - try - ascension symptoms mood swings - I suppose I was a little silly to assume my euphoria would never fade :)

Here is one I clicked on!

I vaguely recall just possibly maybe wondering if I did indeed in fact visit that site before - checkout the menus and the right-hand-side - loooks impressive!

Emotional symptoms ascension may also be worth a looky ...

Quickly Shifting from Joy and Love to Depression and Despair - sounds like someone we know :)

... plus intense dreams and sleep disturbance ... nice to feel I am not alone ... Then!!! THIS - from a link on a previous page just-caught-my-eye ...

How to Get Through Ascension Symptoms While Keeping Your Sanity :)

Walking an ascension path is not an easy journey… It can get really hard when you are being physically, emotionally, and spiritually being transformed at a rapid pace, while your mind is attempting to hold on to the past. Sometimes the best way through an ascension symptom is to surrender the outcome to the Divine.

Well worth the time 2 read it!!

Emotionally strong people

Enlightenment losing your mind - add to myths page??

Awakening is a Destructive Process

This road is not for the timid or the faint of heart. not at all. But there is no other road. No one will simply wave a magic wand over you. It is a road of destruction and the question is, “How much are you willing to give up? How much can you endure?” Because on this road, you must give up everything. Every piece of you will shatter. Can you endure that? As the great Bhaktivinode Thakur has written, “You must die to live.” So how serious are you? How much do you want it? How much will you pay for it?

Then this from another thread -

Circles of Love are intended to inspire each one of us to be all that we can be in every moment of our lives. Join us in imagining Circles of Love sprouting around the globe, ever growing in number. Imagine these circles linking us all together through our deep-held desire to connect more deeply with the hearts of all people, and to inspire each other through sacred love. Circles of Love are a reflection of the infinite divine love which reaches out to all people and to all creatures on Earth and throughout the universe.

Effortless meditation technique - some youtube? - post to thread?

Un-plugged but still the google results showing - yes - for thread - a few sources talk about it becoming effortless even if some minds at forum ... Geoff!! :)
Plus a new thread about those shrink quotes ...

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Very busy weekend -

Ascension symptoms mood swings

Joke normal psychiatrist - in a buoyant mood most of the time lately ...

Patricia Deegan? Mental Health?

National Empowerment Center links (resources?)

Emotional cpr - plus suggested searches? - YouTube too?

Mental health recovery - a few!

Youtube - recovery dialogues mental health

Alternatives to mental health

Best happiness blogs - or see our main HTM page ...

Messages, Insights and Wisdom: Archives

https://www.enlightenedbeings.com/enlightenment-experience.html

Read Twyman shadow chapters - then again you DO have Lorne & Ricard :)

Last edited:

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
abeb784b88c7729e371b062f26751206.jpg
\

Cornered by Mike Baldwin for Mar 23, 2018

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Are you a starseed -

Have you ever felt lonely or alienated? Like you just can’t relate to anyone around you? There might be a reason for that. You may be in the small percent of society that some believe to have a distant provenance, sent here on a mission to benefit humanity.

WHAT IS A STARSEED?

Starseeds are advanced beings that originate from far-distant stars and galaxies, whose mission is to assist earth into the Golden Age. They are highly evolved souls with an unfathomable amount of wisdom hibernating in their core. And though they may come from a faraway galaxy, lightyears away, they have found a new home living here on Earth.

Are You a Starseed? 27 Starseed Characteristics That Might Give You an Answer

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
It Turns Out Enlightenment is Just Having a Really Good Sense of Humour - see this site -

The enlightened fool is the one who sees the ego trips of society and can still find joy and laughter in its midst. The fool is often the enlightened one, the one with crazy wisdom, with laughter and jokes as their weapon, they cut through mundane conformity and bring to light the latent child like bliss bubbling just beneath the surface of all seriousness. The fool possesses a wisdom that is out of reach of the conformist. A playful attitude in touch with enormous amounts of creativity.

It turns out enlightenment is just having a really good sense of humour

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Quite a few interesting links on this page -

Successful Schizophrenia Links

Esp -

The Antipsychiatry Coalition

Therapy's Delusions by Ethan Watters & Richard Ofshe - scroll down to -

"On that day when it is generally recognized that "normality" is a myth, that mankind does not divide into sane and insane, that mental disorder is not an intractable unalterable ogre unrelated to ordinary human nature, we will look with more optimism toward the future. We will recognize that man is fantastically adaptable (especially when he is given adequate opportunities) and that most people contribute something to the world. We will know that men and women, strangers or neighbors, are not "less normal" or "more inferior" than we are - just different."

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Truly, the meaning of stigma boils down to discrimination and hate. People with mental illness feel diminished, devalued and fearful because of the negative attitude society holds toward them. As a result, people struggling with mental health challenges may not get the help they need for fear they’ll be discriminated against.

Comes from this page -

What is Stigma? | HealthyPlace

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More ascension symptoms at this page -

These basic symptoms are early signals of the Ascension process. You might blast through them in a few months, they may linger and pop up on occasion for a while. It is unique to everyone, so don’t feel you’re at a “beginner level” because you’re in the basic category. It’s not a race, there is no enlightenment triathlon to win. Remember these are big energetic and physical adjustments happening in your body.

Ascension Symptoms: changes in mind, body and spirit

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"And what is an authentic madman? It is a man who preferred to become mad, in the socially accepted sense of the word, rather than forfeit a certain superior idea of human honor. So society has strangled in its asylums all those it wanted to get rid of or protect itself from, because they refused to become its accomplices in certain great nastinesses. For a madman is also a man whom society did not want to hear and whom it wanted to prevent from uttering certain intolerable truths."
Antonin Artaud

********************************************************************************************************************

Is there anywhere such a thing as a normal man?

Modern society clamps a straitjacket of conformity on every child that's born. In the process, man's potentialities are devastated and the terms 'sanity' and 'madness' become ambiguous. The schizophrenic may simply be someone who has been unable to suppress his normal instincts and conform to an abnormal society

From The Politics of Experience by R.D. Laing

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From recent emails etc -

Unfortunately, stigma is real, and it's dangerous. It is visible in public, and it comes full circle affecting patients and professionals alike. Stigma keeps mental illness in the dark and misunderstood, and often prevents sufferers from seeking the help they need.

Recovering from Mental Illness | HealthyPlace

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Remarkable session on the pc at home - just when you start to think you know a few things ...

See 1-5-19.htm

Some of the sites are -

Spiritual awakening or mental illness?

Just who is qualified to tell the difference?

Spiritual Enlightenment and Mental Illness

Site is called modern awakenings! Here's a slice -

My awakening was not precipitated by any emotional turmoil, as seems to be common. I was just walking in the woods at night, and then, AWAKE! So my personality and everything that I had developed prior to waking was stable, calm and responsible.

Enjoy!

More to come ...

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Psycho-Spiritual Transformation

We specialize in psycho-spiritual transformation. We facilitate growth and healing through spiritual emergence. Those who have experienced trauma, deep disturbance, or a dark night of the soul — often develop special awareness or perceptual abilities. Such experience appears to be the portal to a biologically-based transformation of the human personality. The emerging science of neuroplasticity confirms our brains' capacity to alter brain structure and functioning. New neural pathways can be created to foster empathy, compassion and gratitude ... hope.

Home - Sacred Encounters - Sacred Encounters

All the best!