• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

scared i accidently sold my soul!!!

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Someone should take their practice seriously, but not so much that they loose self-awareness or become arrogant or uppity about it. We, as humans, have limitations. Not taking yourself too seriously involves being able to poke fun at yourself and it actually empowers the person to not be affected by the opinions of others and generally further unfetters them from the shackles of society and the right hand path. Of course this can go to an extreme but the point isn't to become a jester.

This is great advice no matter who you are, thanks Mandi. =^_^=

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Literally taken from the second to forth sentence of the link:

"According to traditional folklore, the pact involves "selling one's soul." Hardly any Satanists believe that Satan is literally interested in "buying souls." Nevertheless, quite a few Satanists, of both the theistic and symbolic kinds, have found some variant of the idea of a "Pact with the Devil" to be useful."

It then goes on to detail such types of pacts.
Selling your soul is not really a pact. Plus you don't sell your soul to Satan/Lucifer.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Selling your soul is not really a pact. Plus you don't sell your soul to Satan/Lucifer.

Yeah, selling of the soul to the devil is myth and legend. However, on a warm Summer night in June of 1989 ce during a ritual working I did swear my eternal allegiance to That which is Set, the Prince of Darkness. And today/tonight, June 20th, the Summer Solstice, I am remembering and celebrating that sacred oath. :smilecat:

For ever in the Dark Fire of Set!
/Adra Melek\

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member

The Oath - Mercyful Fate
Music and lyrics by King Diamond

I deny Jesus Christ,
The deceiver.
And I abjure the Christian faith,
Holding in contempt all of its works.

As a being now possessed of a human body,
In this world I swear to give my full allegiance
To its lawful master, to worship him,
Our Lord Satan and no other.

In the Name of Satan, the ruler of Earth,
Open wide the Gates of Hell and come forth from the Abyss.
By these names of Satan, Leviathan, Belial, Lucifer,
I will kiss the goat.

I swear to give my mind,
My body and soul unreservedly
To the furtherance of Our Lord Satan
And his Satanic designs.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be,
A world without end!

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Yeah, selling of the soul to the devil is myth and legend. However, on a warm Summer night in June of 1989 ce during a ritual working I did swear my eternal allegiance to That which is Set, the Prince of Darkness. And today/tonight, June 20th, the Summer Solstice, I am remembering and celebrating that sacred oath. :smilecat:

/Adra Melek\
That sounds very interesting.

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member

/Adra Melek\

I felt like posting something to you, I wanted to post a song that I consider dedicated to Xeper. :innocent:

Kapalika

Premium Member

Didn't Faust make a pact/deal? Selling one's soul is a type of pact, even if it's not historically a real thing.

Isn't Diane Vera the owner of Joy of Satan?

Considering how critical she is of them on her site, no lol. She has entire articles on them. She actually has somewhere on her site evidence of a leader (perhaps past leader? not sure) of the JoS as being a member of a Christian Neo-Nazi group.

A few years ago I was on speaking terms and regularly conversed with a close confidant of hers. And I can assure you, Vera and those she assosiated with are actually really nice, sensible people who would easily disavow anything as hateful as JoS. The only thing good that Vera ever had to say about the JoS is that they are respectful in their evocation of demons.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
That sounds very interesting.

On the night of June 20th, 1975 Michael Aquino received the "Book of Coming Forth by Night" during a working of Greater Black Magick, after a crisis in the Satanic Priesthood of the original Church of Satan (of which he was an Initiate) compelled him to invoke the Prince of Darkness him-Self, asking, "where do we go from here"? On that sacred night the Infernal mandate of the Temple of Set was established and Michael Aquino became the first Magus of the Word Xeper, and thus Came Into Being the "Aeon of Set". For many of us this is kind of a big deal as the Temple of Set has become one if not the most ennobled Left-Hand Path religious institution ever established in modern times.

Last edited:
On the night of June 20th, 1975 Michael Aquino received the "Book of Coming Forth by Night" during a working of Greater Black Magick, after a crisis in the Satanic Priesthood of the original Church of Satan (of which he was an Initiate) compelled him to invoke the Prince of Darkness him-Self, asking, "where do we go from here"? On that sacred night the mandate of the Temple of Set was established and Michael Aquino became the first Magus of the Word Xeper, and thus Came Into Being the "Aeon of Set". For many of us this is kind of a big deal as the Temple of Set has become one if not the most ennobled Left-Hand Path religious institution ever established in modern times.
It was cooler when Saul(Paul) did it. Can't beat an original.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
It was cooler when Saul(Paul) did it. Can't beat an original.

:rolleyes: Uhu. Actually, the ToS is proof that you can "beat", and/or expand upon and transcend an original. It's not necessarily about re-inventing the bow, but more about making a better more perfected bow.

Xeper and Remanifest.

Last edited:
I guess ones mileage vis a vis that statement might vary. Just saying the whole "some deity came to me and handed down the real ****" shtick is as old as Moses, who in retrospect beat Paul to it by a few thousand years or so. Aquino just watched Conan the barbarian after getting back from the king tut exhibit and a lightbulb went off in his head.

Fact: he also writes star wars fan fiction.

Kapalika

Premium Member
Man, I love Star Wars. Was always into the books and games; lot's of unexplored lore in the Legends now (hopefully the new movies will make more nods to the old Extended Universe; so much beyond the movies spanning thousands of years).

In it, some of the grey jedi or Krath (and how they differ from the orthodoxy) might be of interest for metaphor compared to similarly RHP and LHP ideas. Just more idealized (typically).

Sorry just trying to make it relevant xD