• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

scared i accidently sold my soul!!!

Kapalika

Premium Member
I have yet to recover...I was toasting yesterday than I got a nightmare of Lucifer himself for the first time so still paranoid.. don't even want to go to sleep!!!

You got two choices, either throw out your toaster and save your soul (sorry no more toast for you), or slather yourself in butter as you speak in Latin, backwards, while listening to one of these carols:

http://thesatanictemple.com/carols

Oh, and happy solstice, it starts in like 24 hours!

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I have yet to recover...I was toasting yesterday than I got a nightmare of Lucifer himself for the first time so still paranoid.. don't even want to go to sleep!!!

You seem rather dubious to me Ralphael. Even so, why not just embrace Lucifer as a friend? You will no longer be paranoid and afraid. When I was 7 years old I was still afraid of the dark, and one night I arose out of bed and stood in the middle of my bedroom in pitch blackness, with hairs standing on end, I held out my arms and made friends with the darkness. The fear dissipated and a warmth and peace soon washed over me. I became in league with the darkness and embraced by a sense of comfort and inspiration. :smilecat:

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
If you are having nightmares, it might be a sign that you have a lot of repressed psychological stuff that was mislabeled as garbage that needs to be examined and resolved. Soul searching is what you need!

Tell me about this nightmare in as much detail as you are capable of. I am interested.
it was like a party...and than someone screamed horrified and what happened was it was Lucifer...he came like the joker in batman he was a little boy like peter pan and than he came to me next hit me real hard in technology like iron man like a fist thing and even though I didn't feel it I had to play dead dramatically over dramatically over dramatically!!!!

If you are having nightmares, it might be a sign that you have a lot of repressed psychological stuff that was mislabeled as garbage that needs to be examined and resolved. Soul searching is what you need!
yeah mentally I get a lot of negative thoughts about going to hell and visions and go to the crazy house but can't get the medicine but once because my family doesn't have money so I go to the crazy house a lot!!!

crossfire

Premium Member
yeah mentally I get a lot of negative thoughts about going to hell and visions and go to the crazy house but can't get the medicine but once because my family doesn't have money so I go to the crazy house a lot!!!
Do you know where the idea of fiery hell came from? Have you done any research into it?

ThirtyThree

it was like a party...and than someone screamed horrified and what happened was it was Lucifer...he came like the joker in batman he was a little boy like peter pan and than he came to me next hit me real hard in technology like iron man like a fist thing and even though I didn't feel it I had to play dead dramatically over dramatically over dramatically!!!!

What do the following things mean to you? Quickly, do not put too much thought into it.

Joker from Batman
Peter Pan
Iron Man
Lucifer

crossfire

Premium Member
I hope so cause I just had a dream about hell being nothing but trash!!!!!1like behind the world or something....
Like unresolved psychological garbage? ;)